Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Precisely this. Also it wasn’t just a couple of editing blips. It was loads. The whole thing was shite. So either she was drunk when she filmed/uploaded it, or she actually meant to post such absolute, self-obsessed, inane drivel. 🤔

So no, it wasn’t “YouTube’s fault” 😂 she’d put up a badly edited version. Which begs the question…does she keep the unedited versions of her videos to look at herself preening? 😂

Reactions: 12
What the duck was that? She’s taken it down 🤣 The sniffing she kept doing was awful, I couldn’t live with that! Starting to feel sorry for Frank!
Never in my life did I think I'd be sad to miss a Charlotte 'midsize' Taylor video! 😂 but I'm annoyed I didn't get to see it now

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s too long or I would. The shape shifting of the face during the pouting was really disconcerting
---
I think I managed to shorten it and get in the pouting and sniffing. I assume it was an unedited video that was put up unintentionally but user error rather than YouTube’s fault. How could they have randomly inserted that out take? Just take responsibility and say that you accidentally uploaded an edited version surely?! The fragile egos on these people - unbelievable. Never wrong!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
its the crying then immediately changing her face to a pout and eye duck. I watched the video when it went up and laughed as it seemed so fake. How can you be crying and sniffling then straight away start pouting and sultry eyes at the camera?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So I was wrong - she went for a third option, which was to come back on stories and gaslight her followers, not even mentioning the YT video saga. She’s truly a disgusting specimen.

Wonder will we see Midsize straight back on stories, manky kitchen bifolds glistening in spring sunshine with manky pjs and linen drying on the line in the background. Or will she go quiet after the embarrassment of the tit YT vid, and then come back with a wanky wave, club fingers wrapped around her twee B&M mug, explaining in her pathetic, moany voice that she ‘needed space because, you know, she got called out for being a lazy unprofessional twit grief.’

Reactions: 10
Was
It’s too long or I would. The shape shifting of the face during the pouting was really disconcerting
---
I think I managed to shorten it and get in the pouting and sniffing. I assume it was an unedited video that was put up unintentionally but user error rather than YouTube’s fault. How could they have randomly inserted that out take? Just take responsibility and say that you accidentally uploaded an edited version surely?! The fragile egos on these people - unbelievable. Never wrong!
[/QU
---
Was she actually properly crying immediately before that?
---
Ok I clearly can’t use the quote button properly….

What I asked the person who posted the clip was, was she properly crying immediately before that?

Reactions: 1
Oh now the whole “be kind” bollocks. 🙄. Be professional and honest Charlotte. You’re a business. I had to take a faulty product back to M&S last week. They just said oh dear. Our mistake. Have a refund. No drama. At no time did anyone start telling me to “be kind” or “think of their mental health” or “how would I feel if someone criticised my work” or “just walk on by and forgot that the product was faulty” or “don’t come into the shop or you don’t have anything kind to say. It’s just their little corner of the high street”. Or straight out lie to me. Obviously if they had then I would of course discuss that online. Because that is weird, unprofessional and gas lighting behaviour.

You have commoditised yourself and your children. You have breached your privacy. You invite comments on your platform. You have done this. Your choice. Actions have consequences. If you continue to feel mentally unwell as a result of your choices, then stop doing what you are doing. Rather than alluding to harming yourself online because someone has dared to post receipts of your behaviour. Behaviour that you uploaded onto a public website for views. That is a classic out of control narcissist’s response . Get help. No amount of free toddler lasagnes is worth doing this to your children. Imagine William seeing your story on insta?! You are an utter disgrace. I “kindly” point that out to you as I am “kindly” concerned about your son and the impact your online behaviour has on him. Not whether you as a grown adult are having a tit fit as you made yourself look a tit on YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh now the whole “be kind” bollocks. 🙄. Be professional and honest Charlotte. You’re a business. I had to take a faulty product back to M&S last week. They just said oh dear. Our mistake. Have a refund. No drama. At no time did anyone start telling me to “be kind” or “think of their mental health” or “how would I feel if someone criticised my work” or “just walk on by and forgot that the product was faulty” or “don’t come into the shop or you don’t have anything kind to say. It’s just their little corner of the high street”. Or straight out lie to me. Obviously if they had then I would of course discuss that online. Because that is weird, unprofessional and gas lighting behaviour.

You have commoditised yourself and your children. You have breached your privacy. You invite comments on your platform. You have done this. Your choice. Actions have consequences. If you continue to feel mentally unwell as a result of your choices, then stop doing what you are doing. Rather than alluding to harming yourself online because someone has dared to post receipts of your behaviour. Behaviour that you uploaded onto a public website for views. That is a classic out of control narcissist’s response . Get help. No amount of free toddler lasagnes is worth doing this to your children. Imagine William seeing your story on insta?! You are an utter disgrace. I “kindly” point that out to you as I am “kindly” concerned about your son and the impact your online behaviour has on him. Not whether you as a grown adult are having a tit fit as you made yourself look a tit on YouTube.
Bravo @Lilyofthevalley80 👏 👏 👏
As for posting that video about men's mental health on the back of yesterday's YT error and the usual 'be kind' bullshit she loves to spout is bleeping abhorrent.
You've been found out fake Charl, and now we've seen the real you. You're clearly not cut out for this 'job', so just duck off and get a real job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
---
Hahaha I'm so glad you got a recording, it's so bad!! That thing she does with her tongue knocks me sick but yes the whole thing very bizarre. It will be interesting to see if she re-uploads it with the weird pauses and pouting still in it or not. I don't understand why she kept doing that!! It wasn't like she had anything else to say after is so didn't need to be pausing, sniffing and pouting. She's such a weirdo

Reactions: 6
Was
---
Ok I clearly can’t use the quote button properly….

What I asked the person who posted the clip was, was she properly crying immediately before that?
Nah, she was waffling about something, stopped, smile dropped, sniffing and snorting, that weird thing with her lips and fiddling with her hair, then started back up again. It’s so creepy seeing the unedited bits, it’s like the mask drops

Reactions: 17
She claims in her Mothers Day afternoon tea reel that her mum doesn’t drink…🤔🤨
Um…since when? I remember in her birth vlog for Stan, her mum and dad said they wouldn’t have a glass of wine that night while waiting for her to go into labour with him. Maybe Charlotte should take a leaf out of her mums book and stop being such a wino

Reactions: 5
She has re uploaded it but not sure if she's edited hasn't watched it. But it's 24 minutes long. Why does she think people hives a flying duck about her mundane life to sit and listen to her waffle that much

Reactions: 3
She’s uploaded the waffly self-indulgent vacuous monthly update on YT. Hopefully someone will take one for the team and watch it so we don’t all have to. Wonder if she’s left in any of the funny bits 🤔

Reactions: 1
She’s uploaded the waffly self-indulgent vacuous monthly update on YT. Hopefully someone will take one for the team and watch it so we don’t all have to. Wonder if she’s left in any of the funny bits 🤔
I've been watching it a little bit I'm 15 mins in and doesn't seem to be any weird bits in as of yet. I did laugh at her saying about her doing wright's though and how her bra is on the last clasp and is loose now. When in reality it's loose because she's stretched it out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.