Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she said how much she's lost? I've lost almost a stone atm and I can't see or feel a difference yet so I'd love to know how much she's 'lost'
She keeps saying that she isn’t weighing herself because she doesn’t care about the number on the scales it’s more about how she feels
but I imagine she is weighing herself daily!

Reactions: 11
She’s probably convinced the guy fancied her so that’s why he returned her chocolate Easter lollies 😂😂😂😂 what an attention seeking blob

• Haha
The photo of the pizza - prepackaged pizza - tagging in Aldi. How very sad. What would the real world equivalent be? Someone so desperate to be noticed and liked, calls it their job and then completely fails everytime!!

• Haha
Bill is in high school and not only getting same portions as his much younger siblings, he’s also eating off a plastic plate, drinking out a plastic cup, having a frube and having his strawberries cut up.

It’s beyond ridiculous how much she babies him.

My 5 year old gets annoyed if I cut his fruit up, asks to use non plastic plates and wants potted yoghurts now.

Bill is what 11/12?
she also bought him a surprise bath bomb from home bargains. When is she going to start treating him properly?
My just turned 3 year old doesn’t eat fruit cut up

Reactions: 3
And she said it was the antidepressants that made her gain weight!!!!!!! #Bullshit
I'd feel like a slug after eating thst much bread and cheese ect in 1 sitting. Holy cow Charlotte need to cut your portions before you turn into an actual cow

Reactions: 9
Beggars belief that she's accepted a gifted package that contains FREE food aimed at 1-5 year olds!! :mad: I mean she'll probably feed it to her three anyway on their plastic toddler plates!
I find that actually appalling. What on earth is the agency doing sending that to someone who does not have children in that age profile. Is Stan not days off being 6?! Is he really going to eat all of that whilst the other two have pizza....again..I think not. It’s just gross waste. Now we will no doubt be treated to numerous stories of Stan being forced to eat toddler meals. Just awful.

And the filter chat. Honestly. We can all see that you’re an absolute thirst trap begging people to say the filter makes hardly any difference. Absolute state of it.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Has anyone watched her latest YT video? OMG!! I cannot believe she actually intended to publish this. She is either on drugs or seriously mentally unwell. It is unbearable to watch!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Has anyone watched her latest YT video? OMG!! I cannot believe she actually intended to publish this. She is either on drugs or seriously mentally unwell. It is unbearable to watch!
Right! What the hell was the pauses all about and at 8 minutes was the worst, she proper checks herself out and pouts!!!
---
7mins 56!! What an nutjob!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had to watch it again to make sure I wasn't delusional but honestly she really grosses me out. She does some weird clicking thing with her tongue before she started pouting at the camera.

I think she meant to post that video as it was too since she's been replying to comments on it.

Definitely a few mask slip moments, she really seems so ODD
---
Why does it start halfway through? 😂😂
This. Is. Her. Job.
Forgot to mention that too, it's all so bizarre!!

Reactions: 5
My 1 year old eats a whole one of those little dish meals. No way would that fill up a 5 year old

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.