Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think what happens is that she sits down to put together a reel or whatever but then gets up to make a coffee, probably one for Mark too, she simpers at him a bit, sits back down and checks her phone, then sees something on tik tok that she has to buy before going on Instagram to tell strangers that she is busy editing and how proud she is of herself, then same inane quote catches her eye so she shared that and then Mark goes to the loo or gets a drink so she simpers some more and so on. That’s why it takes her so long to put together very basic videos.

Also is there anything more boring than someone sharing the stats from every single workout they do?
Especially when she does nothing more than the cross trainer!!!! Is she ever going to do anything else??

Reactions: 10
I think what happens is that she sits down to put together a reel or whatever but then gets up to make a coffee, probably one for Mark too, she simpers at him a bit, sits back down and checks her phone, then sees something on tik tok that she has to buy before going on Instagram to tell strangers that she is busy editing and how proud she is of herself, then same inane quote catches her eye so she shared that and then Mark goes to the loo or gets a drink so she simpers some more and so on. That’s why it takes her so long to put together very basic videos.

Also is there anything more boring than someone sharing the stats from every single workout they do?
Such an accurate description. I think she thinks she's busy. I mean seriously, buying more shite you don't need, filling jars with sweets you don't need, and filming yourself filling said jars is just ridiculous. But in her head she'll think that's why she's been busy that day.

The reality of what she shows in a DITL for example is what most people do in addition to working a real job outside the home. Housework, washing, ironing etc. AND also cook a homemade meal for their WHOLE family and sit and eat it together.

If you've had a properly busy day, there is absolutely no way you're going to be making two dinners, even if one of them is frozen shite, at different times of the evening.

Saying it again, but she needs a proper job, proper stimulus and adults to talk to. Cos faux wanky waving to complete strangers in your phone is just plain embarrassing.

Reactions: 14
Yorkshire pudding recipe - nails looking like they’ve been melted and put back on and nothing to go with them. What is the point?! Is this seriously what she has been so busy with?! Does she thinks she’s created a new recipe which everyone is going to try? Nope - it’s batter! What a boring, empty life she must have to call this work.

Not gonna lie, my Yorkies are better.
You need a proper shallow Yorkshire pudding tray for them and to let the batter rest. The tray shouldn’t be pristine, it should look well used and preferably not washed just wiped out with kitchen roll after each use. But then I’m in Yorkshire and we want them done proper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she's got time to film herself making yorkies (basic AF) and a creamy cheesy leeks dish when randoms on SM ask for the recipe, but can't make a homemade shepherd's pie or spaghetti bolognese or a casserole that'd feed all her family and would be an easily reheatable meal.
But Charl always puts her kids first don't forget...

Reactions: 26
Photos with the dog - Daisy has her tablet. She never seems to show any other activity? We see the outcome of the many letters to charl becuase they are so proud of her etc. but we never see the pens and paper out etc…just tablets all hours of the day.

Reactions: 9
Photos with the dog - Daisy has her tablet. She never seems to show any other activity? We see the outcome of the many letters to charl becuase they are so proud of her etc. but we never see the pens and paper out etc…just tablets all hours of the day.
It's the default activity for those kids. Frank is probably at the footy, so she'll be pining for his return! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
It's the default activity for those kids. Frank is probably at the footy, so she'll be pining for his return! :rolleyes:
If that’s the case she will need to have her everything bath whilst looking after the kids so she’s ready to jump mark as soon as the kids are carted off to the rooms

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she sharing everything she's listening to on the radio?! To quote Misteeq back at Charlotte: you need some stimulation baby, A little conversation maybe...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m just really pleased we didn’t have to actually see her busting out some moves.

• Haha
2 pain au choc each?!
I think they are the jus rol ones which are absolutely tiny. You’d need 3 really to match the size of a standard pain au choc.

Can’t believe her kids are still eating front plastic plates for weaning and drinking from the plastic cups and that she thinks that breakfast is something decent enough to share, all the sugar, pretty much zero protein.
Bill is in high school and gets the same portion as his 5 year old brother. Tragic.

Reactions: 23
I think they are the jus rol ones which are absolutely tiny. You’d need 3 really to match the size of a standard pain au choc.

Can’t believe her kids are still eating front plastic plates for weaning and drinking from the plastic cups and that she thinks that breakfast is something decent enough to share, all the sugar, pretty much zero protein.
Bill is in high school and gets the same portion as his 5 year old brother. Tragic.
Bill is in high school and not only getting same portions as his much younger siblings, he’s also eating off a plastic plate, drinking out a plastic cup, having a frube and having his strawberries cut up.

It’s beyond ridiculous how much she babies him.

My 5 year old gets annoyed if I cut his fruit up, asks to use non plastic plates and wants potted yoghurts now.

Bill is what 11/12?
she also bought him a surprise bath bomb from home bargains. When is she going to start treating him properly?

She doesn't put her heating on so it's pointless putting them on the radiator full stop!!
Maybe she’s negotiated some heat from shark?
---
I’ve also never know three children all eat the same things every time? Maybe it’s just my house, but my children will choose their own breakfast and make it themselves.
Evening meal is different - we all eat the same with the odd exception (one hates jacket potatoes but will have something else) and we all eat at the same time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.