Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she going to do to avoid her kids this week. Some kind of cupboard organising, nail appointment, the gym. Maybe Mark will book a day off so they can actually go somewhere.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why do they never go on holiday? Other influencers with the same amount of followers are off to Florida/Dubai/New York/Thailand every opportunity yet Charl had the infamous two days in Wales last year before coming home to take the cat to the vet and that’s been it apart from a weekend in centerparcs and a week in Majorca pre-covid. Mark must have 6 weeks annual leave every year (legally the minimum)- what’s going on?
Because they are beyond tight.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
What is she going to do to avoid her kids this week. Some kind of cupboard organising, nail appointment, the gym. Maybe Mark will book a day off so they can actually go somewhere.
Mark will take a day off and they will all go to the Trafford centre to Primark and food.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Day 1 of half term coming up to lunchtime and so far she’s been to the gym and has now spent an age looking at wedding photos and scrolling social media.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why does charl need to post the watch pictures of her fat wrist? This is not content ..nobody cares if you trundled to the gym charl! Self obsessed twit

• Sick
I wish she's stop saying "mark loves this mark loves that", she is obsessed with him to the point of disturbing.
Mark are you OK?? Get Hazel to break you out!

God, can you imagine. Charlotte would go full on single white female!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahahahahha she’s clearly begging for a bit tonight 😂😂😂 tempting him with the straight hair 😂😂😂 make up looks exactly the same as Saturday night

• Sick
Ah yes Charlotte let's remember the time you used a song about one half of a couple dying as your first dance song!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Day 1 of half term coming up to lunchtime and so far she’s been to the gym and has now spent an age looking at wedding photos and scrolling social media.
I think her kids must have half term the week after because she mentioned in her YT video that the younger two are not going to the funeral and they will be going to school.

Reactions: 2
Her kids aren’t going to the funeral? That’s shameless. Why shouldn’t they be able to say goodbye to a loved one when the rest of the family will be there.
It’s so important for them, and I really feel helps them understand death without being scared of it. The funeral is really sad, yes, then you have the wake and share happy memories. It’s a celebration of the person. I find it so sad she’s shutting them out of that. I also think children are almost a comfort at funerals of elderly relatives. They’re the next generation, after all.

I’ve taken the children out of school for a few family funerals and have always been given authorisation.

Reactions: 10
Her kids aren’t going to the funeral? That’s shameless. Why shouldn’t they be able to say goodbye to a loved one when the rest of the family will be there.
It’s so important for them, and I really feel helps them understand death without being scared of it. The funeral is really sad, yes, then you have the wake and share happy memories. It’s a celebration of the person. I find it so sad she’s shutting them out of that. I also think children are almost a comfort at funerals of elderly relatives. They’re the next generation, after all.

I’ve taken the children out of school for a few family funerals and have always been given authorisation.
I feel like this one is just personal preference tbh. My MIL passed away and we didn’t bring our children. My 5yo would’ve been bored and wriggling about during the ceremony when my poor husband was crying (distressing for the kids to see as it’s a v rare sight), and needed support. People always say funerals are a celebration but I went to one as a kid and hated it, it had such a heavy atmosphere and I kept nervous-laughing and being told off, really stressed my parents out. It depends on your kid I’d say.

Reactions: 15
I went to my granddads funeral when I was 11 and it traumatised me, for once I agree with her and would never put my children through it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.