Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hands have huge brown fake tan stains! That and her stroking the food yuk
Shark bought her a cookbook!
.she'll only make use of that for her and mark. No way will she make something for the kids!!

Reactions: 5
God I was right! Just watched her shopping video and that book is only bloody used for her and mark. What the hell!!
I think I counted them eating as a family only twice that week and that's giving her the benefit of the doubt for one of the meals, which I don't think I should!

I just felt sorry for the kids. She's there showing allllll the food she bought but those kids are eating on their own 90% of the time.
Mark only cooks for Charlotte and not his kids.
What kind of dad does that.
And him getting in a 630pm so the kids, again, have to eat separately but it was a Friday so why can't they eat later 😒 she's so tight!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
God I was right! Just watched her shopping video and that book is only bloody used for her and mark. What the hell!!
I think I counted them eating as a family only twice that week and that's giving her the benefit of the doubt for one of the meals, which I don't think I should!

I just felt sorry for the kids. She's there showing allllll the food she bought but those kids are eating on their own 90% of the time.
Mark only cooks for Charlotte and not his kids.
What kind of dad does that.
And him getting in a 630pm so the kids, again, have to eat separately but it was a Friday so why can't they eat later 😒 she's so tight!!
Every meal plan is full of excuses and explanations about why the kids eat separately. It’s disgusting the way her and mark feed the kids crap and have home cooked stuff themselves.
She knows it as well which is why she gives long winded explanations about it.
But in her world mark takes priority. Those kids get fed crap and left on devices all the time, shut away so she can pamper herself and be a servant for mark. She’s awful.

Reactions: 23
I agree! Have you seen her mememe video?? Honestly I have no words. A video all about herself. Obviously I'm going to snark on it 😆 but it was actually awful. She really is selfish and came across so too.
I understand self care as do most people which is taking care of yourself but you also look after others too.
Charlotte's idea of self care is literally putting herself first and not looking after anyone else.

I'm here with my popcorn 🍿 for the future videos but I think they will really highlight what crappy relationships she has with her family (going on 1 walk with her grandma?? Don't they live near each other though?? Sounded like she wanted a medal! Tight cow), Mark is not emotionally supportive in any way and she really is neglectful and selfish!!

Oh and hahaha at the gym talk about seeing weight loss, no we cant see it in your face and we see you every day 🤦‍♀️ she goes the slowest she can on a cross trainer for just 45 mins and hasn't changed her eating habits at all!! Fool.

I can't wait to see this "biggest ever" brand work she's been given.

Reactions: 16
I mean that pork real just shows what a big fat pig she is. Surely you either have pulled pork in a bap OR as a roast? The lardy witch shows her stuffing it into a bap with roast potatoes on the side!! Going a snails pace on the cross trainer won’t going to help if you eat like that.

The reel from last weekend shows how little she cares for those kids. I can’t believe they were shoved on uncomfortable hard chairs in Bill’s room to watch a film on a Saturday night. She thinks by chucking a load of sweets at them it turns it into a treat. They have two sofas and TVs downstairs how horrible to banish them upstairs on a Saturday night when most families are watching family TV like gladiators. It looked so tit and uncomfortable for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
“There’s more to me then the size of my arse this year” IS THERE?? Imagine a 27 minute video talking about yourself, life after loss, and how her Apple Watch has changed her life. I’m embarrassed I’ve wasted my time on it 😂😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree! Have you seen her mememe video?? Honestly I have no words. A video all about herself. Obviously I'm going to snark on it 😆 but it was actually awful. She really is selfish and came across so too.
I understand self care as do most people which is taking care of yourself but you also look after others too.
Charlotte's idea of self care is literally putting herself first and not looking after anyone else.

I'm here with my popcorn 🍿 for the future videos but I think they will really highlight what crappy relationships she has with her family (going on 1 walk with her grandma?? Don't they live near each other though?? Sounded like she wanted a medal! Tight cow), Mark is not emotionally supportive in any way and she really is neglectful and selfish!!

Oh and hahaha at the gym talk about seeing weight loss, no we cant see it in your face and we see you every day 🤦‍♀️ she goes the slowest she can on a cross trainer for just 45 mins and hasn't changed her eating habits at all!! Fool.

I can't wait to see this "biggest ever" brand work she's been given.
I’m with you on the self care tit she spouts.
People like her use self care to be completely and utterly selfish, neglect their kids all in the excuse of looking after themselves.

She practices self care every single day with the amount she pampers herself.

My idea of self care is a nice bath on a Sunday whilst my husband plays with the kids after a week of work.
She has all day to herself 5 days a week and she does self care at the weekend!

I remember the video a few months back when mark was at the football on a Saturday and she had an “everything” bath whilst she was the sole carer for the kids. Absolutely beyond selfish when she could have done that on the Friday before school pick up!

All so she could mount mark that night. She really is pathetic.

Reactions: 15
So she goes to the gym on a Saturday (when she could easily go on one of the days where she does duck all) dodging having to do anything with her kiddos and now she’s away to the Theatre!!!!! witch with a capital B 😡😡😡😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 13
That latest you tube has really enraged me ...how many times can this whale say "I IIIIII ME ME ME ME ME ..Great to hear work isn't great for her I hope it dries up completely maybe then she may think of rebranding and feeding her children proper food . Fat simpering self indulgent cow

Reactions: 14
@GlasgowGirl72 i can sense your anger lol.
Yes her idea is neglecting everyone else for "self care"... Apart from mark of course.
Part of me wonders if she is really thick and thinks that's what she should be doing.
That must be my nice side feeling sorry for old thicko 😆 I just think she is truly, inherently selfish and not even sorry about it.

She struggles mentally so much because she's trying to fake the type of person she is and she can't keep it up.

Reactions: 12
In the latest grocery haul she says that they are not going to her grandparents house on a Friday evening because her grandparents donated their sofa and they are waiting to have a new one delivered so they don’t have anywhere for them all to sit. Bloody hell why isn’t she inviting them round to her house for tea instead?? They must be in their 70’s or 80’s and they have no sofa….invite them round Charlotte?! None of her family ever go to her house it is so so strange

• Heart
Reactions: 33
In the latest grocery haul she says that they are not going to her grandparents house on a Friday evening because her grandparents donated their sofa and they are waiting to have a new one delivered so they don’t have anywhere for them all to sit. Bloody hell why isn’t she inviting them round to her house for tea instead?? They must be in their 70’s or 80’s and they have no sofa….invite them round Charlotte?! None of her family ever go to her house it is so so strange
I reckon Mark doesn'tl like her family coming round

Reactions: 15
Can’t believe her or her minions have missed hitting the delete button on this comment 😁
---
Oink Oink 😀
I hope she responds and doesn't delete! She will delete it no doubt.
Good comment though, say what you see folks.
She said in her mememe video that "some of you have got too comfortable being unkind" or whatever she said, I don't think it's unkind to tell the truth!

Reactions: 14
The Instagram post about their ‘night out’ just blows my mind. Why does the world need to know the details and WHY do you need to be on your phone constantly taking pictures of it? We know your husband has the personality of a wet lettuce Charlotte but you could at least pretend that he’s interesting for the sake of your date night. Otherwise what’s the point? Could have stayed at home in your green granny room and saved yourselves the hassle. The desperate need for validation from others is tragic and something 99.9% of these ‘influencers’ should see a therapist about.

Also to caveat this, I know that their response would be ‘well this is my job’ - imagine your job being to sell out your families most precious and intimate moments for money 🤮 that’s not an excuse huns.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.