Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you can fit it into your very busy day Charl, maybe have a read of this...
Always makes me think how bloody thick must you be to not work it out for yourself. We can all remember childhood photos that we cringe over and only our families have seen those, do these parents not think this will be the same for their kids? And come on, are they really that thick to not know predators are looking/screen shooting and using their kids image for their own sick perversions.

Reactions: 9
For the love of god Charlotte. Go and get a real job. You know - the type that you go to after the school run or breakfast club, with real deadlines and targets. Where housework has to wait until you get home to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her favourites YouTube video when she’s talking about the gym “I’m finally doing it”

Jesus, I remember when she proclaimed “I’m a runner now” and that people cheered her on swimming.

and don’t forget she’s fitting into smaller clothes now 🤥- she will be wheeling out the size 14 clothes soon

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Came to say this, with a photo to include 😂 Good minds.
She’s like that annoying neighbour who pops out from everywhere. Go talk to a real life person and stop pretending to accidentally bump into your perfectly placed camera!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
But like HOW can someone be filming and editing so much but have nothing to show for it?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I always think this every time I hear her saying she's editing ect. She's obviously telling bare faced lies
Me too! What’s she actually “working on”??? All she posts is her yapping on about shite. Do they still have the rats?

Reactions: 7
And here we have it. The fruits of her busy, busy day yesterday. No, not a 10,000 word dissertation, a vlog about her busy day working in an under staffed A&E department or a business plan about how to conjure up more funding for mental health services in the UK- but a reel about Easter items from Home Bargains.

Watch and enjoy ladies. And be proud of her for finding the time to do it for our entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And here we have it. The fruits of her busy, busy day yesterday. No, not a 10,000 word dissertation, a vlog about her busy day working in an under staffed A&E department or a business plan about how to conjure up more funding for mental health services in the UK- but a reel about Easter items from Home Bargains.

Watch and enjoy ladies. And be proud of her for finding the time to do it for our entertainment.
LOVE this!!

Reactions: 3

She’s beyond pathetic!

Reactions: 7
But like HOW can someone be filming and editing so much but have nothing to show for it?
I think what happens is that she sits down to put together a reel or whatever but then gets up to make a coffee, probably one for Mark too, she simpers at him a bit, sits back down and checks her phone, then sees something on tik tok that she has to buy before going on Instagram to tell strangers that she is busy editing and how proud she is of herself, then same inane quote catches her eye so she shared that and then Mark goes to the loo or gets a drink so she simpers some more and so on. That’s why it takes her so long to put together very basic videos.

Also is there anything more boring than someone sharing the stats from every single workout they do?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.