Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow a reel of her putting stuff back on a shelf, I thought she said she had loads to do today? Which it appears was putting things on a shelf and then editing a reel of her doing it. Clearly her idea of loads to do doesn’t quite tally up with the rest of the worlds.
---
I quite often wondered when looking at pictures she’s posted over the years If maybe her mum had a problem with booze and that’s why she hasnt been as involved with the kids. She does look a lot better than she did. Good for her.
Yes I always thought her mum looked like a drinker. She does look so much better though 👍

Reactions: 11
JFC, now she's filming herself dusting and putting all the old tut back on her kitchen shelves! 🤦‍♀️ She hasn't got any content ideas at all, has she? :sleep::sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The brilliant thing about a proper job Charl is that when someone sees you doing it you don’t feel mortified. Talking to yourself in your phone is mortifying. It’s not a job. And you are a penis, a head, a cock, a bellend, and any other word you can think of for a penis.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I always imagine her editing, watching the footage back and being like Kiera knightly in love actually “it’s….its all of me…I look quite pretty 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
It really aggravates me that she always says Penis in that context instead of dick. Yes Charlotte you are a dick and I could add 100 more onto it than that

• Haha
Why is she announcing (on more than one occasion) that her mum doesn’t drink?! Can she not keep something to herself for once in her boring, mundane, midsize life?!

Reactions: 9
I’m mortified for her trying to act mortified about the decorator walking in on her and then using the word penis to describe herself. I get second hand embarrassment for her, like when she thinks she’s so funny and “a cool mum” when she describes herself as a testicle. It’s just cringe (yet true).

And if she thinks it’s mortifying having someone walk in whilst she’s talking into her phone, that’s because it is!! Get an actual job instead of “watch me put my dusty tacky things back on the shelf” and “here’s a razor that I’m pretending to use all the time”.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She was mortified because when she is filming she pouts and puts on a stupid baby voice that the decorator won’t have heard before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ffs Charlotte, give it a rest for once in your miserable, proud, midsize life. She’s just a big fat walking ick. No wonder sharky sharks a depressed teenager living with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ran here to say the same thing!!! She’s made friends with old people in the gym and of course they cheer her on! 🤣🤣🤣. I laughed out loud reading it. It’s up there with Suzanne cheering her on whilst swimming. She doesn’t realise how hilarious and pathetic she is in equal measure.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ran here 🤣🤣💀💀💀
Omg who wants to be cheered on at the gym!!! Have visions of midsize sweating away and a gang of blue rinse pensioners cheering her on. This is not normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ffs Charlotte, give it a rest for once in your miserable, proud, midsize life. She’s just a big fat walking ick. No wonder sharky sharks a depressed teenager living with her.
Big fat walking ick is the perfect way to describe her!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Why is she so obsessed with people cheering her on? She did it with running, swimming and now the gym, I am sure she will have mentioned it with other things too. Why does she need random people for validation? She’s either making it all up or she seems to desperately needy and overshares with strangers so they feel sorry for her. Weird.

Reactions: 22
How can they cheer her on? I have no clue what anyone else is doing at gym when I'm there. How would I know when to start cheering?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And people cheering her on when they saw her out running 🤣

Ran here to say the same thing!!! She’s made friends with old people in the gym and of course they cheer her on! 🤣🤣🤣. I laughed out loud reading it. It’s up there with Suzanne cheering her on whilst swimming. She doesn’t realise how hilarious and pathetic she is in equal measure.
---
How can they cheer her on? I have no clue what anyone else is doing at gym when I'm there. How would I know when to start cheering?!

I can picture all these OAPs standing behind her elliptical machine, "you can do it" "almost hit the 1hr mark, nearly caught up with Beryl"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s desperate to be seen as this really likeable person who gets on with everyone she meets. Because anyone who doesn’t lick her arse is obviously as fault because there’s obviously nothing wrong with her or her behaviour 🙄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.