Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, as we were overdue. Title was the one with most votes, edited out a swear word due to thread rules. I've forgotten who came up with the title (sorry!) So I'll be along in a minute to update and give appropriate credit ❤

Recap:

- Charlotte is still a "mid-size gal"
- Sadly her grandad has passed away, and we all felt sorry for her. RIP grandad. Although, she has taken this grieving time to update Instagram several times a day with all stages of her grief and personal family details, that feel classless to share with strangers in your phone.
-It's her birthday, and it's okay for her to celebrate herself, it really is.
-Kids still look like street urchins, shark still looks like a serial killer, Char is still so proud of herself.

Lemme know if I've missed anything! As you were tatters x

Edit: Title by @Booklover 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Just wandering past and throwing this little thought grenade in at the new start of a shiny new thread...

Carol Creamer is Mark.

He lives the dream. He goes to work, or works at home. He sits in his gamer chair in his office with his hood up and all his housekeeping is done for him. It is in his interests to be sure that his 50s housewife feels validated by her choice of career.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good god. I have just subjected myself to torture by watching her YT video about her Grandad.

I was so uncomfortable watching it, because there was NO NEED for it. What is going on in her brain to record and post that??

It's like a year 7 video drama diary of nonsense about loving Shark, how ableist she is, revealing far too much about her family (likely to be without their consent), but the worst bit for me was the constant finger dabbing of her eyes and checking if they have any of her make up on. So incredibly vain!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She spent the day at home because that’s what felt best ! I can only imagine her emotional outpouring to shark 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I don’t believe she didn’t do anything to celebrate her birthday!! I think she has seen the backlash she’s receiving from posting that awful video and decided to not post her “Trafford Centre” extravaganza 😡

Reactions: 14
I bet its actually hurt her soul to say that or do that. I've never known an adult so obsessed about their own birthday, let alone n adult with 3 children! Most people go to work, come home and go for a meal at the weekend with loved ones no? Maybe a bit of cake with the kids? She loves to romanticise how shark has taken here there everywhere, and share what she got for her birthday like a 37 year old midsized version of zoella circa 2006

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm so proud of myself for the new thread title. :ROFLMAO: Love that for me. 🤪 You should all be so proud of yourselves for pressing the like button. Love that for you all. ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That stupid new video fat charl bought pizza to take care of her family , and emptied laundry detergent into glass bottles..so pointless . And I'm sure the wildebeast had a nice expensive takeway for her and shark,the crap was for the kids .god the woman is such an insufferable selfish bore.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder the same whenever she does this kind of reel. It’s so weird. Entirely pointless and, especially with small kids around, actually kinda dangerous. All I can think is that it’s yet another attempt to turn utterly pointless mundane household (non) tasks into SM ‘content’ in lieu of getting a proper job. See also Midsize’s pathetic and pointless story yesterday (I think) where she posted a list of mum/parenting-related dates coming up as though she’s offering some huge public service to the nation’s parenting community. It’s time to GET A bleeping JOB, YOU VACUOUS, LAZY, MIDSIZE DIMWIT.

Why is decanting washing tablets and fabric softener in to other bottles a thing?? It's absolutely ridiculous

Reactions: 10
So she split up with Wills dad on Boxing Day and is it the next month she got officially with Mark? I mean come on! There is no way they weren’t seeing each other! Bloody hell Mark, get the other bloke kicked out, move in and everything on tap for the rest of your life, from his mothers house to hers!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So she split up with Wills dad on Boxing Day and is it the next month she got officially with Mark? I mean come on! There is no way they weren’t seeing each other! Bloody hell Mark, get the other bloke kicked out, move in and everything on tap for the rest of your life, from his mothers house to hers!
Yep, it's actually surprising how little time was between these 2 men, if any at all. We all said she was at least having an emotional affair with Mark before she ditched Stephen.
Is she just easy to get in the sack? I don't know what's so alluring about her that she had 2 men wanting her

Reactions: 13
There is no way they all ate together because two pizzas and a bit of salad isn’t going to feed 5 plus she would have shown us as she knows people talk about them not sharing family meals. Also isn’t Friday the day her kids have pizza at school? So pizza for lunch and dinner?
Why couldn’t Mark put some laundry on if she was incapable? Or check the dates in the fridge? She paints him as utterly useless, it’s embarrassing.

And yes less than a month between men. Poor William will soon click on about that if he hasn’t already.

Last edited:
And she has the cheek to talk about when she was a single mum.
For a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Charlotte is not going to loose weight with what she's doing.
Either she will maintain or put on weight.
I don't see what she eats changing. In her shopping vid she said she wanted to eat healthy then proceeded to list lots of calorie dense meals for her and mark.
400 cals burned for 45 min on an elliptical is not a lot.
If your doing a proper workout I think it wouldn't be unusual to see 150-200 cal for per 10 mins.

She would probably burn more going on a long walk, mind you she walks at a shuffle so probably not.

Queue her breakfast of 2 toast, 2 poached eggs, bacon and avo with a milky coffee to completely go over that 400 cal!

Reactions: 6
And she has the cheek to talk about when she was a single mum.
For a month.
She wrote essays, did videos, frequently mentions her period of single motherhood as if it was years of her life. It was about two weeks!

And all probably lies anyway as she definitely broke up with the ex knowing Frank was waiting in the wings.

I guess in her defence having a new boyfriend doesn’t stop someone from being a single mother. I’m assuming Mark didn’t immediately become step-dad, taking joint responsibility for Bill until quite a while later 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.