Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DietGossip

VIP Member
What/who is that thing on the right? They all look like they come from a travellers' site.
Look, I know it's funny to laugh at Holly's style now but can we not call her a thing? She's been really open about how bullying in regard to her looks has affected her mental health, and she had no idea when she signed up (at 18) how big the show was going to get and how much backlash she'd receive about the way she looked. We all dressed like idiots back in 2011, but our awkward phases weren't put on national tv.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Traveler001

VIP Member
Lol he doesn’t seem too bothered. Who mentions someone’s businesses in a break up post?! 😂
Can't wait for this trend to catch on and all the Facebook posts from our friends -

'Hi everyone, just to let you all know, the rumours are sadly true. Me and Dave have split up. We've had a great relationship and we will always be friends but sometimes things don't work out. I know he will have an amazing life going forward, he'll make a success of his job as a delivery driver for asda as always and I know one day he will complete Call of Duty because he's such a hard worker and a good person and his homebrew he started during lockdown 1 will definitely improve over time, I've seen the hard hard he puts into it and it will definitely pay off. Thanks everyone for your messages and good luck Dave.'

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I know it sounds bad but I actually hope she is pregnant! I know the bf hasn’t been around long but after an ectopic pregnancy a healthy one is fantastic news and I really think it will shape her as a woman.

Yeah, because having a baby is the pinnacle of every woman's life.

She's an alcoholic, surgery addicted mess who's been with the latest cock all of 5 minutes. But yes, let's all hope she gets pregnant so another child can be born into chaos. Fuck. Me.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
They shouldn't do as they have nothing to respond to. Woman has shitloads of surgery. TV programme talks about it. They were not trolling her. If she doesn't want her surgery to be spoken about don't have it.
Times have moved on, imagine having your face picked apart for a tv show, She’s still a human. I wouldn’t have the work she’s had done, but no one deserves that

Reactions: 33

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Look, I know it's funny to laugh at Holly's style now but can we not call her a thing? She's been really open about how bullying in regard to her looks has affected her mental health, and she had no idea when she signed up (at 18) how big the show was going to get and how much backlash she'd receive about the way she looked. We all dressed like idiots back in 2011, but our awkward phases weren't put on national tv.
She was treated really quite badly by people in that house *cough* Vicky Pattinson *cough* She was only 18.

Reactions: 32

Idk88

VIP Member
What has happened to liams' face?! Rememeber when she was with that toad steven bear
Ugh Stephen, the absolute worst! She lost herself in that relationship he completely fucked with her mentally, emotionally and physically. Constantly ending things with her making her feel crap then getting back together like it was some game. Anyone remember the time she was on snapchat having a breakdown over him and ended it then the next day basically doing a shrine on her IG of pics of him apologizing? The secondhand embarrassment i had for her. I blame him for partially the way she is now when it comes to her body. The second she got with him the lips got massively bigger, botox was excessive, cheek fillers, she become obsessed with her weight (anyone remember when she did that FOF challenge to lose some weight? When she was already slim) she got her boobs corrected something she had contemplated but never thought to do it, then at the time of her consultation being told implants would "help" the correction and because she was in a vulnerable state due to him she agreed. Leaving her scarred and upset with bloody huge arse melons which completely changed her body, which we know what happened in the end with those.. She stopped speaking to her friend for 9 months over him, even her mum admitting on her podcast that they nearly completely fell out never to speak again because of him. She was so desperate to his manipulations and not losing him that she would have done anything for him. Ughhh. so much happend during and after that relationship that just makes you think wtf?! Least she finally saw the light

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve just watched Charlotte story and I do feel sorry for her. I didn’t realise she had her right Fallopian tube and ovary removed when she had her ectopic pregnancy. For Gaz to not fly back (I know she told him not to). But then to watch him play happy families with Emma and not even acknowledge her and pretend they never happened must hurt.

Reactions: 26

Alalal

Remember the time she was in hospital losing their baby and he was in Thailand having sex with 3 different people ... yeah that guy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

whatstheteab

VIP Member
All the bother Gary Beadle got from fans for the way he treated her when she was a bunny boiler, has a shocking temper, isn't a natural beauty and wets the bed. In the long run he's had the last laugh with a stunning woman he's going to marry and two lovely kids, whilst she's still trying too hard to find someone that will give her that settled family life.
He defo hasn’t had the last laugh 🤣 Emma is as dull as dishwater and he’s probably only sticking around because of the kids considering he dumped her right before she found out she was expecting the first time.

• Wow
Reactions: 23

LaraQ

VIP Member

State of these two.Filtered to fuck and they still look like a couple of Dolmio puppets.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Phoebephoeebs

C4932766-0D71-4271-A701-932052DCD701.png
Spouting bollocks about the government just using covid and lockdown to control us (as if the entire world would shut down and ruin their economies just for the sake of a fake disease 🙄) and encouraging people to ignore the rules and go out, see who you like, hug who you like etc etc.
I can’t stand Katie Hopkins anyway but as someone who has lost a family friend to covid and works in health care I just hate that whole attitude. Thought more highly of Charlotte to be honest

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21