Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Does anyone else think she’s really letting herself go? She looked terrible on that TV performance on her story! Maybe her hairs too dark but where’s the sparkly Charlotte gone?

dotty2888

She was hinting at ‘something big coming up’ and posting cryptic stories about why she had to leave that retreat they were all at early. I think she’s off to do some reality show but not sure which ones (if any) are currently filming?

TheDog

I’m sure way back on the Sallie Axl page she showed a pic of her giant slug lips after she had the filler removed and they looked like deflated balloons, but they were a bit like Charlotte in that they were not subtly done so maybe different if you only have tiny amounts.
Yes surly with the skin stretched so much they would sag.
I know the dissolver hyalase destroys your own natural collagen so you are left with less that you started with!

Yeah I can’t remember the tweets but I’m sure the screenshots from josh are in the previous thread. One was def about her family being in debt and one said something along the lines of her coming home from nights outs off her face on drugs or something because someone posting in here was defending that josh def wouldn’t be doing that!

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Has she had more than one nose job? I found this article but it looks like they mainly fixed the bump. It looks way thinner now than it did in 2016 when she had the original surgery.