Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually believe this as Charlotte has always had a naturally small figure, it was only a brief time where she was considered “big” and she’s remained small since.
why did she get lipo 🙄 so annoying cause she clearly enjoys/promotes exercise and is capable of maintaining her figure through that.
Small figure - she's large-boned and tall...

Reactions: 1
What/who is that thing on the right? They all look like they come from a travellers' site.
Look, I know it's funny to laugh at Holly's style now but can we not call her a thing? She's been really open about how bullying in regard to her looks has affected her mental health, and she had no idea when she signed up (at 18) how big the show was going to get and how much backlash she'd receive about the way she looked. We all dressed like idiots back in 2011, but our awkward phases weren't put on national tv.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Look, I know it's funny to laugh at Holly's style now but can we not call her a thing? She's been really open about how bullying in regard to her looks has affected her mental health, and she had no idea when she signed up (at 18) how big the show was going to get and how much backlash she'd receive about the way she looked. We all dressed like idiots back in 2011, but our awkward phases weren't put on national tv.
She was treated really quite badly by people in that house *cough* Vicky Pattinson *cough* She was only 18.

Reactions: 32
But that was THEIR choice! No different than what happened to the TOWIE lot or BB contestants. You put yourself in a beauty parade prepare to be criticised for your looks. None of them were there because of their brains - they were simply a group of badly dressed over-made-up idiots. I'm sure they were pressurised to be more and more outrageous but the word NO still existed. I'm sorry, I have no sympathy whatsoever for them. All they saw was free drinks, clothes and holidays with no responsibilities.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Holly doesn't really have a leg to stand on when it comes to online bullying. She's got plenty of previous. #bekind is only thrown around when they're on the receiving end of it.

Holly could have left the house at any point but chose to stay.

Reactions: 10
That’s fine to say, but people are on here bashing charlottes looks so it’s kind of hypocritical to ask for holly to be exempt from that

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think most people are just concerned for Charlotte’s looks and wish she’d step back from
The fillers and procedures. Everyone always prefaces comments about fillers or cosmetic surgery with ‘she is a pretty girl, she doesn’t need to’ also never seen comments about her size.

Reactions: 9
Charlotte must be back in the UK already, she’s in one of Sophie’s videos from Holly’s birthday

Reactions: 1
Makes sense, thought she had been very quiet on her stories. Was only posting ads

I can’t grasp what the point of flying to Australia, is to quarantine for 14 days to literally come back not long after???

Reactions: 8
I can’t grasp what the point of flying to Australia, is to quarantine for 14 days to literally come back not long after???
Some parts of Australia went into lockdown so I don’t think she could do what she wanted to so had to end up coming back.

Reactions: 4
Some parts of Australia went into lockdown so I don’t think she could do what she wanted to so had to end up coming back.
Of course!! If it was Sydney then for sure as I know that’s in lockdown for 2 weeks.

Omg her boyfriends face when she surprises him… he looks like he’s thinking oh for duck sake 🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣 doesn’t exactly look thrilled!!
Poor guy probably thought he had a few more weeks to himself.That is not the face of a man happy to see his girlfriend.:whistle:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.