Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when Joshua Ritche exposed her and said she needed to lay off sniffing ket 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just watched Charlotte story and I do feel sorry for her. I didn’t realise she had her right Fallopian tube and ovary removed when she had her ectopic pregnancy. For Gaz to not fly back (I know she told him not to). But then to watch him play happy families with Emma and not even acknowledge her and pretend they never happened must hurt.

Reactions: 26
I’ve just watched Charlotte story and I do feel sorry for her. I didn’t realise she had her right Fallopian tube and ovary removed when she had her ectopic pregnancy. For Gaz to not fly back (I know she told him not to). But then to watch him play happy families with Emma and not even acknowledge her and pretend they never happened must hurt.
Yes most definitely, it’s really sad 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I really enjoyed charlottes episode, I’ve always liked her and I think although people get at her for surgery she’s not actually hurting anyone else and seeing the episode you realise how successful she has been for literally being a reality star, Nathan etc saying they hope to have that success - I just don’t think any of them will, I can’t imagine Nathan etc appearing on loose women or coming out with a book the newer ones won’t have the same level as fame as the show isn’t as good / popular and they change the cast so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Been watching I’m a celeb and I can’t unsee how much Bev Callard looks like Charlotte, same puffy expressionless face with tiny squinty eyes 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.