Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was shocked at her appearance on celebrity mastermind. She looks like pete burns.

Reactions: 7
She said she’s got some news that changes her life - momentous she calls it - could she be pregnant ??

Reactions: 2
She said she’s got some news that changes her life - momentous she calls it - could she be pregnant ??
doubt it. She knows that if she shares cryptic information like that, that people will automatically think she’s pregnant.
I would hope she’s not pregnant- she’s only been with this new boyfriend for 5minutes...

Reactions: 2
I know it sounds bad but I actually hope she is pregnant! I know the bf hasn’t been around long but after an ectopic pregnancy a healthy one is fantastic news and I really think it will shape her as a woman.

Reactions: 12
I know it sounds bad but I actually hope she is pregnant! I know the bf hasn’t been around long but after an ectopic pregnancy a healthy one is fantastic news and I really think it will shape her as a woman.
I agree, I still have abit of a soft spot for her and would like to see her with a happy ending. If she is pregnant aswell it will give her poor lips a break from the filler

• Heart
Reactions: 19
bringing a child into the world is serious, she’s an absolute mess and frankly can’t seem to look after herself or conduct herself or her life properly so she’s in no position to have a baby. She goes through men 10 to the dozen, she’s only been with this guy for a few months - they hardly even know each other!

Reactions: 18
bringing a child into the world is serious, she’s an absolute mess and frankly can’t seem to look after herself or conduct herself or her life properly so she’s in no position to have a baby. She goes through men 10 to the dozen, she’s only been with this guy for a few months - they hardly even know each other!
I also agree with this! I would hope to god that it would be the making of her though.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think she had grown a lot recently and I think it would be great for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah I think she had grown a lot recently and I think it would be great for her!
I watched her show and she was talking to her mum about how she just wanted to be a mum. I felt so sorry for her as you could see how heartbroken she was.

• Sad

Yeah, because having a baby is the pinnacle of every woman's life.

She's an alcoholic, surgery addicted mess who's been with the latest cock all of 5 minutes. But yes, let's all hope she gets pregnant so another child can be born into chaos. duck. Me.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Obviously it goes without saying Charlotte has made a mess of her face, but I wish these girls that took it too far would tone their hair done I honestly think it makes it look worse. They either have to have white blonde hair or black hair. Something more natural would highlight it less.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.