Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know 🤢 just a revolving door round z list reality Lillies been with Gaz and bear too and so has Jemma lucy and Charlotte Dawson 🤣💀
It's because they are all so thirsty! Look at both vicky and charlotte's blokes now, thirsty to be a z lister. And neither can see it because they're that desperate for a bloke 😂

Reactions: 8
And after he dated Lilly Lexie who was with gaz for a while!! I wouldn’t trust Charlotte!
And she went with him after he'd been with Jemma lucy (Jemma lucy said she got with Gaz on exotb as Charlotte had got with her ex Hawley) deffo isn't as innocent as she makes out

Reactions: 5

State of these two.Filtered to duck and they still look like a couple of Dolmio puppets.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I can’t get over them all sharing exes 🤯 it still bothers me that my friend kissed someone I liked years ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow just caught up with this and I cannot believe there are surgeons that still do work on this poor girl! Her nose looks like it’s going to collapse, her face looks like a cushion, her lips look like they are about to pop! 100% tummy tuck, not the surgeons fault they do let you know how your belly will appear after the surgery. You can always tell when someone’s had one, I think that’s about the only work she’s had done that isn’t fucked up. She’s unrecognisable, 30 years old but looks like she’s pushing 40 and had too much work (similar to how kylie Jenner has messed her face up). How do these doctors not have to answe for this? Is it not unethical to continue working on someone when their face looks like it’s melting off?

Reactions: 12

State of these two.Filtered to duck and they still look like a couple of Dolmio puppets.
These multi wear scarf tops that you can wear 500 ways even as a bandana - it's literally a polyester scarf FFS

$1 on AliExpress. £20 on Pepper Girls Club 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.