Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she do the “follow my girl Becky at Fx trading’ nonsense? They’re the ads that piss me off the most

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think charlottes has her eye brows done? Pre restrictions being lifted tomorrow! It looks like she’s had them micro blades as their quite dark, unless she’s tinted them!

How is Joshua Ritchie making money? He's been on holiday since 3rd July- that's almost 7 weeks!!

I know he went mad when people said Charlotte used to bankroll him, but she isn't doing that now.

Reactions: 13
Similarly how on Earth is Dean Gaffney affording such a long stay and eating/ drinking at swanky places? He hasn’t worked for years?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Similarly how on Earth is Dean Gaffney affording such a long stay and eating/ drinking at swanky places? He hasn’t worked for years?!
Good question. Surely his fee from Celebs Go Dating wouldn't have stretched that far either?!

Reactions: 2
Yes just seen. I can't work out why she wasn't living there?
She rented it out to a family when she moved in with Josh and didn’t what to kick a family out when they broke up because she went into I’m a celeb and knew she wouldn’t be home anyway. Then coronavirus happened and she didn’t want to kick them out then, either. Their lease has come to an end, I think they might have ended it a little earlier so now she’s moved back in.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen this huge renovation she’s doing to her house? It must be costing a fortune 🤔
Yeah her house is huge it'll cost loads but i'm sure she'll get a lot gifted! Just saw she's started an instagram for it as well (Like we need any more of those 😂)

I literally worry her lips will one day explode live on Instagram stories.
I think a lot of the time on insta stories she has a filter on that makes her lips look even bigger than they are.

I just watched her you tube video about her getting her house back - struck my how difficult she seems to find it to breathe and swallow properly,her nose seems like it’s been completely botched and she sounds like she’s gasping for air all the time. That and the fact that her lips are so ridiculously large that she can hardly even speak. It really irritates me how she constantly touches her hair!!!!!!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just had a look at her Depop account. And not only is she flogging stuff for £5 but she sells all the gifted stuff she promotes and apaz loves ‘brand new never worn’
Quite a few in the style pieces too

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I literally worry her lips will one day explode live on Instagram stories.
Omg they look like a pair of air beds on the tautest face I’ve ever seen!! Whyyyyyy when she is only 30 😭why wouldn’t you want facial expressions?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s really weird that she just can’t be alone ... the min she gets a new bf they have to spend 24/7 together 🤦🏼‍♀️ Have they had 1 day apart yet? It can’t be healthy!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.