Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I know it sounds bad but I actually hope she is pregnant! I know the bf hasn’t been around long but after an ectopic pregnancy a healthy one is fantastic news and I really think it will shape her as a woman.
bringing a child into the world is serious, she’s an absolute mess and frankly can’t seem to look after herself or conduct herself or her life properly so she’s in no position to have a baby. She goes through men 10 to the dozen, she’s only been with this guy for a few months - they hardly even know each other!

Reactions: 18

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
She’s in Fabulous magazine today talking about her surgery…. I don’t agree with Channel 5 making a documentary about how much she’s botched herself without her knowledge… but in the article she mentioned a her ‘nice nose’ and says anyone who sees her lips in real life would want them… it just shows how clearly she needs help!

• Sad
  • Wow

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Agreed! She goes all in from day 1, then holds them hostage for 6 months... they initially go along with it for a few more insta followers and a couple of articles in the Daily Mail then they go on one night out with the lads, she kicks off and they take their Z list fame into the next one! I think this one’s the most fame hungry yet 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
It’s really weird that she just can’t be alone ... the min she gets a new bf they have to spend 24/7 together 🤦🏼‍♀️ Have they had 1 day apart yet? It can’t be healthy!
that’s why she goes through them so quickly. She’s got a new man every 6 months or so and they are all the love of her life/best man in the world/best boyfriend ever until the ket haze clears and they split up!!!!!! If she’s still with this guy come new year I’d be surprised!!!!

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
They even talked about things the surgeon "missed" or "did wrong" when discussing parts of her actual face that hadn't been touched!

Don't get me wrong, I'm really not a fan of a lot of the work she's had, but there's no reason for a TV channel to create a show ripping apart a womans appearance (particularly when her management fought to get it pulled for over a year).

I'm sure the show was created to put people off surgery, but young girls watching that will just feel like they're on a never ending quest for unachievable perfection. Breaks my heart really.

• Heart
I really enjoyed charlottes episode, I’ve always liked her and I think although people get at her for surgery she’s not actually hurting anyone else and seeing the episode you realise how successful she has been for literally being a reality star, Nathan etc saying they hope to have that success - I just don’t think any of them will, I can’t imagine Nathan etc appearing on loose women or coming out with a book the newer ones won’t have the same level as fame as the show isn’t as good / popular and they change the cast so much!

• Heart

lollykins11

IMO she's a freeloader who puts her daughter's dignity and sanity below living off all her earnings. I think she's appalling.
I absolutely agree, I think she bloody loves the money Charlotte brings in for her driving her flash car etc. If my daughter felt that bad about herself that she felt she needed the surgery Charlotte has had done to her face I would be devastated, and would certainly encourage her to move away from fame. Same as Chloe ferry’s mother. They should be ashamed.

Illegal76

Similarly how on Earth is Dean Gaffney affording such a long stay and eating/ drinking at swanky places? He hasn’t worked for years?!

• Haha

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Has anyone seen charlottes episode of GS Their Story? I felt so sorry for her when she was saying the lads in the house and the public made her conscious about her appearance, before that she was happy with herself. I’ve gone back and started watching series 1 of GS after watching that and the boys really are horrible to the girls, it’s actually quite heartbreaking for them all 😢
Same! I've been watching from the beginning too and gaz especially fucked her up. He's the reason she's the way she is today I think. If she were my daughter I'd have removed her from the show, how they could sit back and watch series after series is beyond me.

Reactions: 17

bananabutter

VIP Member
Just because a relationship moves quickly doesn’t mean it won’t last so I will say that in her defence. My parents got married after a year together and are celebrating their 35th anniversary this year.

The key to it is both of you wanting the same things and she clearly just picks men who have the six pack and are good looking (subjective I know!) and have use for her money. She needs the ying to her yang. Calm, sensible and not interested at all in the limelight and has their own career. But in her eyes someone like that is boring so she’ll never get it.

• Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
Good grief! Her latest insta post, what the hell has she done to her face? Her eyes are wonky. She looks like a blow up doll. It's do sad, why do these young woman all morph into one another, it's crazy the shit they're sticking in their faces.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I feel really old with all this deleting someone off IG when you have an argument. Do people have no privacy now or do you have to make an official statement via a rep to state a fact 😂
It seems so juvenile and when they inevitably get back together any mention of said break up results in a blocking.
my friend and her husband do this and actually change their relationship status to single ☠ I try not to judge

• Haha
  • Wow

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
If I remember rightly Gary was always saying ‘you can be my girlfriend if...’ it was completely mentally abusive. Always dangling the carrot and then not following through. My heart literally aches for Charlotte after all she went through 😩 I imagine most girls have that one dickhead in their past that if they met him now they’d tell him to get fucked and wouldn’t give him a second thought. But when you’re 19 you’re just not as strong and don’t have enough experience to know people like Gary will never change no matter what you do.

Reactions: 16

gossiplurkerx

They shouldn't do as they have nothing to respond to. Woman has shitloads of surgery. TV programme talks about it. They were not trolling her. If she doesn't want her surgery to be spoken about don't have it.
They were also talking about surgery she hasn't had. Talking about her Symmastia which she didn't choose to have either. There's so many more ways they could have highlighted the over use of surgery and fillers other than picking apart someone's face and calling her names. Bit odd coming from professionals

• Heart

Traveler001

VIP Member
I never knew a lot of this! I think the surgery obsession probably started after Gary but it sounds like Bear definitely made it much worse. I'm on his thread a lot and obviously he is a disgusting creature and treats all girls like meat so I'm not surprised at all if he was encouraging her to ruin herself with awful surgeries.
I think the surgery did start with Gary, he's why she got a nose job. He used to say things on gs like 'if I don't meet anyone else at the club I'll come and find you' and she'd get upset and he'd say something along the lines of 'you know I like you, if you didn't look like a parrot we'd settle down but I want the whole package looks and personality'. It then escalated with Stephen bear as the other poster said. Rather than that nasty documentary that was made about her without her permission, they should've condensed down everything she's been through to show the timelines of how she was abused and why she got surgery rather than just take the piss out of how she looks on national TV! Maybe then some teenagers would see how and why this happens rather than just the result.

• Wow
  • Sad