Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it dosent I used to be really needy and relied heavily on others to make me happy I've got bpd and bipolar so it's sort of not all my fault but I'm having to have long term therapy to resolve and she needs a lot of thearpy and lay of the men
This is what I was thinking for her, she absolutely needs professional help before jumping into her next relationship. She goes on about marriage and settling down with her newest boyfriend but she never picks guys who align with those wants, and I'm not actually sure she knows how to.

Reactions: 5
This is what I was thinking for her, she absolutely needs professional help before jumping into her next relationship. She goes on about marriage and settling down with her newest boyfriend but she never picks guys who align with those wants, and I'm not actually sure she knows how to.
Oh yeah absolutely true happiness comes from within and if your not happy in yourself it's not fair to rely on other people to do it for you and that's it she literally has no idea

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Damn. I take a look at this thread once in a while and honestly I just want Charlotte to settle down and be happy as she seems so desperate for it

I’m surprised she hasn’t yet learned that throwing marriage and children on a guy you’ve known for a year isn’t ideal though. It’s why she comes off as needy and desperate imo

Reactions: 10
The problem is even if she did get the guy and baby in a short space it doesn’t mean your relationship has the stability or strength to survive and then she is a single mum and back where she started. As they say marry in haste repent at leisure.

Reactions: 14
Just because a relationship moves quickly doesn’t mean it won’t last so I will say that in her defence. My parents got married after a year together and are celebrating their 35th anniversary this year.

The key to it is both of you wanting the same things and she clearly just picks men who have the six pack and are good looking (subjective I know!) and have use for her money. She needs the ying to her yang. Calm, sensible and not interested at all in the limelight and has their own career. But in her eyes someone like that is boring so she’ll never get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just because a relationship moves quickly doesn’t mean it won’t last so I will say that in her defence. My parents got married after a year together and are celebrating their 35th anniversary this year.

The key to it is both of you wanting the same things and she clearly just picks men who have the six pack and are good looking (subjective I know!) and have use for her money. She needs the ying to her yang. Calm, sensible and not interested at all in the limelight and has their own career. But in her eyes someone like that is boring so she’ll never get it.
Agreed xx

In other words as soon as we left lockdown and he realised there was more to life it fizzled out
Exactly.Lockdown meant she could keep an eye on him at all times.It 's not like he could go out with his mates or go to Ibiza or anything.It was the perfect situation for someone as insecure as Charlotte.It doesn't sound like either of them are particularly heartbroken tbh.

Reactions: 12
Exactly.Lockdown meant she could keep an eye on him at all times.It 's not like he could go out with his mates or go to Ibiza or anything.It was the perfect situation for someone as insecure as Charlotte.It doesn't sound like either of them are particularly heartbroken tbh.
It was could tell she freaked out when things opened back up no it dosent

On a non Liam note, has Charlotte stopped doing her collections with in the style ?
Think she's got that pepper girls collection for now think she'll always be involved with in the style as she's best friends with Adam and Jamie

Reactions: 3
Lol he doesn’t seem too bothered. Who mentions someone’s businesses in a break up post?! 😂
Can't wait for this trend to catch on and all the Facebook posts from our friends -

'Hi everyone, just to let you all know, the rumours are sadly true. Me and Dave have split up. We've had a great relationship and we will always be friends but sometimes things don't work out. I know he will have an amazing life going forward, he'll make a success of his job as a delivery driver for asda as always and I know one day he will complete Call of Duty because he's such a hard worker and a good person and his homebrew he started during lockdown 1 will definitely improve over time, I've seen the hard hard he puts into it and it will definitely pay off. Thanks everyone for your messages and good luck Dave.'

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Oh yeah absolutely true happiness comes from within and if your not happy in yourself it's not fair to rely on other people to do it for you and that's it she literally has no idea
I agree I think she needs to stay single for a bit and find her true self. It’s really not good for her jumping from one to another!

I just stalked him and I’m sure a load of pics with his ex have reappeared . He must have unblocked her 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Hasn't sophie been saying she hasn't got a boyfriend 😕 but yesterday chatlotte said Sophie boyfriend was training her 🤔 so did she let it all slip..
She's done to much to her face and also you could tell he was done with her at holly birthday party when they surprised him he never looked that happy to see her

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.