Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned previously that her mum cashes in on her and doesn’t have her best interests at heart. But surely there must be another family member or friend to tell her to give the ‘enhancements’ a rest.
She must spend all day doing photoshops for her IG. 😮 They are all at it. How do their silly followers believe these doctored pics?

Reactions: 3
Yikes! Can she not have that filler dissolved? She’s not far off looking like Elsa Patton

1C4B9EEF-AADF-47E2-883D-B68D2814E302.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
God poor Charlotte , that face! So puffy it’s like a potato. She didn’t need all that done and to make matters worse she looks totally different from her Instagram photos anyway, so what’s the point?! She is desperately in need of help.

Reactions: 1
She looks like Pete Burns. Not even trying to make a joke, she genuinely looks terrible. It’s really sad how much unnecessary work she’s had done. She needs to get as much of it dissolved now as she can and let all the Botox ware off. Her lips and mouth and teeth are just awful.

Reactions: 10
She can have the filler dissolved but it’s the nose that’s the worst part anyway and what can she do about that?

Reactions: 4
She can have the filler dissolved but it’s the nose that’s the worst part anyway and what can she do about that?
Yeah it’s the nose that’s the issue, it’s way too small for her face. The filler isn’t flattering either but she could easily get that dissolved.

This is the worst of the lot 😕

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Has she had more than one nose job? I found this article but it looks like they mainly fixed the bump. It looks way thinner now than it did in 2016 when she had the original surgery.

Yeah it’s the nose that’s the issue, it’s way too small for her face. The filler isn’t flattering either but she could easily get that dissolved.

This is the worst of the lot 😕
yeah her nose is a mess. The hair is awful...... she just looks absolutely horrendous.

• Wow
Yes, her hair is WAY too dark! It wouldn’t surprise me if all Liam’s ex gf’s had long black hair so that’s why she thought this was a good idea. Well, he did go out with Vicky after all 👀🤦🏼‍♀️

I dont get why she hasn't sorted out her eye?! All this surgery and still left her eye all cross eyes. I know a few adults who have done it and it is amazing the difference in their faces etc it makes! She was so pretty 😢 its pretty sad really.

Reactions: 2
I dont get why she hasn't sorted out her eye?! All this surgery and still left her eye all cross eyes. I know a few adults who have done it and it is amazing the difference in their faces etc it makes! She was so pretty 😢 its pretty sad really.
ive only noticed her wonky eye recently- she didn’t have it in GS did she??

I thought she had a lovely nose in GS it dud have a slight bump in it but itdidn't look bad and it was a lovely size.

Reactions: 4
Someone mentioned previously that her mum cashes in on her and doesn’t have her best interests at heart. But surely there must be another family member or friend to tell her to give the ‘enhancements’ a rest.
Her face actually looks painful 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.