Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hootero

Chatty Member
Charlotte seems like a genuine person who has pretty much stayed true to herself throughout and after Geordie Shore. I didn’t like her at first because I just assumed things about her from the mainstream media, but when I’ve seen her on things she comes across as a very sweet and caring person. It’s a shame men (Joshua Bitchy being one) take advantage of this fact. She’s been in the public eye for over a decade now and she’s stayed out of controversy and not hurt anybody, she doesn’t deserve all the shit she gets. I realise in another post I called her a puffa fish with regards her fillers, and I shouldn’t have done that - her fillers and face modifications came from a place of insecurity, from little man-boys (like Gary Beadle) mind fucking her into thinking her beautiful face, body and personality weren’t enough. It’s terribly sad and I hope she has people in her life who do build her up and tell her that she’s a good person who is worth loving just the way she is.

Reactions: 21

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I literally worry her lips will one day explode live on Instagram stories.
I think a lot of the time on insta stories she has a filter on that makes her lips look even bigger than they are.

I just watched her you tube video about her getting her house back - struck my how difficult she seems to find it to breathe and swallow properly,her nose seems like it’s been completely botched and she sounds like she’s gasping for air all the time. That and the fact that her lips are so ridiculously large that she can hardly even speak. It really irritates me how she constantly touches her hair!!!!!!!

• Sad
  • Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member
Charlotte is the type who just cannot be alone.She 's probably lining up her next man as we speak.
honestly I think she has never ever gotten over Gary, I wouldn't be surprised if deep down she was still in love with him and that's probably the issue when going in to relationships with other people. I feel for her because of everything he put her through and the ectopic pregnancy. It really f'd her up for a long time.

DietGossip

VIP Member
I really like Charlotte.
One thing I'll say about her though is I hate the way she behaved in the Gary situation over the years. If she stuck to her word and was strong enough, he could have never ruined her life. Rewatched the early Geordie Shore episodes and she would say things like She will stay away from him and she knows he will never love her the way she wants.. Yet she will always end up back in his bed. He would tell her he doesnt feel the same and for him it's just sex but she constantly put herself in the position to be hurt and used by him. I know she was young and daft so I do have sympathy for her (because which girl hasnt slept with a guy over a over hoping he would love her).. But he showed her so many times he wasn't serious... Sleeping w her and then pulling other girls. If she stood her ground from the early days and told him enough is enough, I truly believe she wouldn't be as damaged as she is now. Since Geordie Shore, she has bounced around from relationship to relationship and only with men who use her for her status. I haven't really seen who she is with now but I'm hoping for her sake he has the right intentions with her. She wants to settle down and have a family. I also hope she grows up a bit and stops acting like she's still that young daft lass who acts a fool for ratings. I really like Charlotte and I do feel sorry for her. Really wishing her the best in life. Fingers crossed it all comes together how she's always hoped it will
Let's place a lot of the blame on Gary himself not just Charlotte.

He manipulated her for YEARS. He knew she had feelings for him and continued to sleep with her rather than telling her no just because she was always a sure thing.

Reactions: 20

Peach97

VIP Member
Has anyone listened to her podcast today about her ectopic pregnancy?!! 😭💔
Just listened to it, Gary really is the biggest piece of shit ever. I think it might explain why she’s so “desperate” to have kids and always talks about having them with her partners.

Reactions: 19

lollykins11

God I’m cringing watching her stories from
on holiday, how old is she?! Is she ever gonna grow out of the shouting and being lairy and doing shots?! People like her make me embarrassed to be English when abroad. I’m all for having a good time but there’s no need with all the shouting and being a fucking scummy chav.

• Heart

bananabutter

VIP Member
Have just found this thread and been reading through. Saw a comment a bit earlier on saying how Charlotte always tries to match what Gary does in terms of meeting someone/having kids. Must say I disagree with this, I think she just genuinely wants to meet someone and settle down. I don’t think this has anything to do with ‘copying Gary’. Must be frustrating always being related back to him. I agree she is always picking the ‘fun ones’ and needs someone more settled with their own career
That was me 👋 I completely understand what you mean. I think (I didn’t explain it very well) that she holds a lot of animosity and anger towards Gary for everything that happened on Geordie Shore and probably told herself that karma would come around one day and she’d have the world and he’d have nothing whereas in reality he’s got everything she’s ever wanted and she’s bitter about it because she thinks she deserves it and he doesn’t.

unfortunately life isn’t like an edited tv show and the “good characters” don’t always get a happy ending and vice versa.

I started disliking her at the end of Geordie shore when I realised how self centred she is. When Holly and Kyles relationship ended in the Greece series all Charlotte did was bitch about how boring Holly was and how she couldn’t be bothered to deal with her. Bearing in mind Holly was clearly in love with Kyle and had been broken up with him at this point for about 2 days before Charlotte gave up on her. When you consider how good of a friend holly was to Charlotte for YEARS over Gary when they weren’t even together just showed me she’s all for herself.

Spider12

VIP Member
I know it sounds bad but I actually hope she is pregnant! I know the bf hasn’t been around long but after an ectopic pregnancy a healthy one is fantastic news and I really think it will shape her as a woman.
I agree, I still have abit of a soft spot for her and would like to see her with a happy ending. If she is pregnant aswell it will give her poor lips a break from the filler

• Heart

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Charlotte to put it bluntly is a nut job with bfs.
Remember in the show when she was with josh and he went on a night out with his mates and he even asked her to just let him have this one night and she agreed, but then dressed up as a bunny or some shit and appeared at the night out anyway
And then cried to the camera and played victim when he was understandably angry?

• Wow

Rxt156

VIP Member
I have to say I love Charlotte. She comes across a funny and very likeable. Her one liners on Gshore used to make me piss!!! Wish Gary was nicer to her in the earlier seasons. She deserves better.

• Wow

bananabutter

VIP Member
honestly I think she has never ever gotten over Gary, I wouldn't be surprised if deep down she was still in love with him and that's probably the issue when going in to relationships with other people. I feel for her because of everything he put her through and the ectopic pregnancy. It really f'd her up for a long time.
I don’t think the issue is that she’s not entirely over Gary, I think the issue is she wants better than what Gary has. He has a wife, she wants a husband. He has children, she wants children. She wants to one up him and be like “look how much better I’ve done than you” when in reality he’s got the things that matter even though no doubt she has more money. It’s sad because he clearly never gives her a second thought.

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
That's what pisses me off with them. Making out it's diet and exercise when it's lipo and nip and tucks 🙄
So I know someone that worked closely with the Geordie Shore team, in fact the stars of Geordie Shore at the time came into their office frequently
Charlotte went in and they said she was a COMPLETELY different person to who she was on the show, not that that would shock anyone.
But the main thing they learned was about this supposed miracle weight loss dvd she brought out
Good old Charlotte got paid to gain weight essentially, the discussions of a weightloss dvd was on the cards for while
To lose it, she didn't have a pt that deisngef this incredible programme with her
She got sent to essentially a "fat camp" with extreme pt sessions and a monitored diet
And of course a white powdery substance was majorly in play
So the whole dvd was a sham - not saying people didn't lose weight because of it, but it certainly wasn't Charlotte's "miracle"
Which is probably why she edits her pictures to hell and has had a tummy tuck, because she can't possibly show herself gaining weight, as that shows that the plan she marketed wasn't sustainable (similar to what happened to Scarlet Moffatt)

• Wow

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
I noticed that too but to be fair there can't be many that haven't gained a few pounds this last shitty year. Imagine commenting she looked pregnant, how bloody rude!
I can’t believe in 2021 people still make these kind of insensitive comments. I could really go long with a speech here but I won’t.

It’s so fucking dated!!!! I’m probs focusing more off the topic of Charlotte A little though and as a general for everyone

Reactions: 18

Lovely_rita

I felt so pissed off on behalf of thousands of Australians who have been trying to fly home for over a year now. Then Charlotte just waltzes in 'for work'.

One rule for us peasants, another for the rich and famous (however Z list)

Seeing Charlotte's boyfriend's face, I can't help but feel sorry for her. He does not look happy to see her. It is like Josh Ritchie all over again. Another lad who clearly isn't into her at all. I feel sorry for Charlotte but she doesn't help herself. She never learns.

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
All the bother Gary Beadle got from fans for the way he treated her when she was a bunny boiler, has a shocking temper, isn't a natural beauty and wets the bed. In the long run he's had the last laugh with a stunning woman he's going to marry and two lovely kids, whilst she's still trying too hard to find someone that will give her that settled family life.
His relationship with Emma is a train wreck! They broke up because he cheated and then they got back together when they found out Chester was on the way. I think Charlotte and Gary have fallen into the reality tv/celebrity trap and both think they’re more than they are.