Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw it. I had no idea her face had got so bad as l don't really follow her. But, wow. It looks so puffy and plastic and fake. Why don't the medical staff tell her they aren't going to pump it in her face anymore?

Reactions: 5
As much as I find it really sad she’s had so much done to her face, programs like that are awful.. glad the media is keeping to #bekind

Reactions: 14
I saw it. I had no idea her face had got so bad as l don't really follow her. But, wow. It looks so puffy and plastic and fake. Why don't the medical staff tell her they aren't going to pump it in her face anymore?
Seems like this show was planned in March 2020 and Charlottes management had told channel 5 they weren't happy with it and didn't think it was positive. Apparently they've pointed out work she's not even had done. I saw some clips of it and though it was kinda pointless surely as medical professionals they have better use of works than rubber lips, not beautiful, very plastic. I'd expect them to say overfilled lips, migrated filler. It's a bit silly

As much as I find it really sad she’s had so much done to her face, programs like that are awful.. glad the media is keeping to #bekind
I found it a bit strange. Could easily make a tv show talking about fillers and places over filling and administering them wrong without calling it what's wrong with her face 😂 oh and if it was indeed planned since March 2020 why a month after Caroline flack died did they think a tv show like that was a good idea 😂

Reactions: 9
Seems like this show was planned in March 2020 and Charlottes management had told channel 5 they weren't happy with it and didn't think it was positive. Apparently they've pointed out work she's not even had done. I saw some clips of it and though it was kinda pointless surely as medical professionals they have better use of works than rubber lips, not beautiful, very plastic. I'd expect them to say overfilled lips, migrated filler. It's a bit silly

I found it a bit strange. Could easily make a tv show talking about fillers and places over filling and administering them wrong without calling it what's wrong with her face 😂
She’s one of many, and I agree they’d have better putting some money into investigating the people who are pumping people full of the stuff. Just feels that time has passed. Shame on channel 5

Reactions: 4
She’s one of many, and I agree they’d have better putting some money into investigating the people who are pumping people full of the stuff. Just feels that time has passed. Shame on channel 5
A couple of her costars are just as bad if not worse when it comes to cosmetic procedures. Yeah I'm not even a Charlotte fan and I thought it was nonsense

Anyone saw the latest? A tv show about what she's done to her face was on last night
That's horrible if I've understood correctly and she wasn't actually part of the tv show. In my opinion (which I'm sure Charlotte couldn't give a duck about, as she's right not to) she's taken the surgery too far and whoever performed half of her procedures should be ashamed of themselves. However, she's chosen to keep having procedures so she's obviously happy to keep up the way she looks (eg lip fillers). Therefore, it's no one else's business and itsl's horrible to make a whole show about her… she's not exactly unique in getting surgery or taking it too far!

I know I could be called a hypocrite because I say she's gone too far but I wouldn't message her that, or put it on mainstream tv where it can then be spoken about widely and articles about it publicised etc. It's just something I put on a forum that she doesn't have to look at, whereas she's bound to find out about a whole bloody tv show!

Reactions: 7
Speaks volumes that Liam hasnt posted anything in support for her/the situation

Anyone saw the latest? A tv show about what she's done to her face was on last night
I've just learned about this from an article in the Daily Mail, according to the article She is not a happy camper about it.
The comments are moderated but what were allowed were people being very disgusted by the program.

I haven't seen this but I can use the catchup service, I'll get back to you... Oh I will need popcorn.

Reactions: 2
There's a story to be told about it all with influencers being offered free procedures and the extreme filtering that makes people not like their own reflection.

But sounds like this wasn't any of that and more like the trashy red circle to cellulite that magazines used to do. Not helpful for anyone.

Reactions: 11
Wonder if Channel 5 will respond about it all now it's kicked off!
They shouldn't do as they have nothing to respond to. Woman has shitloads of surgery. TV programme talks about it. They were not trolling her. If she doesn't want her surgery to be spoken about don't have it.

Reactions: 3
They shouldn't do as they have nothing to respond to. Woman has shitloads of surgery. TV programme talks about it. They were not trolling her. If she doesn't want her surgery to be spoken about don't have it.
Times have moved on, imagine having your face picked apart for a tv show, She’s still a human. I wouldn’t have the work she’s had done, but no one deserves that

Reactions: 33
They were also talking about surgery she hasn't had. Talking about her Symmastia which she didn't choose to have either. There's so many more ways they could have highlighted the over use of surgery and fillers other than picking apart someone's face and calling her names. Bit odd coming from professionals

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They even talked about things the surgeon "missed" or "did wrong" when discussing parts of her actual face that hadn't been touched!

Don't get me wrong, I'm really not a fan of a lot of the work she's had, but there's no reason for a TV channel to create a show ripping apart a womans appearance (particularly when her management fought to get it pulled for over a year).

I'm sure the show was created to put people off surgery, but young girls watching that will just feel like they're on a never ending quest for unachievable perfection. Breaks my heart really.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.