Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at liams insta. I think its so sad when people in public eye seem to remove each other off their profiles but also yeah his ex has shown up I'm sure I've checked his insta in past and all his posts were less..... Maybe he archived and unarchived them all. Also was his tagged pics with his ex not there before?! They never looked suited.... He kind of acted odd and looked odd i cant explain it. He looks more suoted to his ex tho the photos of em together i always thought they seemed very like friends liam and char but also like they were just together for the sake and i bet he just lived off her during lockdown. I reckon he wants to spread his wings and will never be tied down. But char needs a more homely man i reckon. In other news i saw liam tagged with vicky pattison looking very close.... Wonder if they hooked up in the past?! Honestly who hasn't vicky pattison hooked up with! Ive had to block vicky on insta her posts get right on my tits.
I just looked on his tagged pics to see the ex and it’s a girl Alex who was heavily pictured with Josh Ritchie etc when they were in Ibiza or DubaI (can’t remember) so think she and Josh are good mates which must have made for some interesting conversations when Liam and Charlotte got together!

Reactions: 1
Yep they met in Ibiza, the same time that Charlotte and Liam were there coincidence or what? I'm convinced she only got to know Josh to begin with (other than hanging around them all for the drinks) was because of the whole Liam Charlotte situation but then they actually become mates. Funny thing is I actually think Liam and Josh would probably get along quite well but doubt thats gonna happen 👀😅 they have so many mutual friends it's not even funny

Reactions: 3
God I’m cringing watching her stories from
on holiday, how old is she?! Is she ever gonna grow out of the shouting and being lairy and doing shots?! People like her make me embarrassed to be English when abroad. I’m all for having a good time but there’s no need with all the shouting and being a bleeping scummy chav.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Agreed. Has she never been on holiday or abroad b4. Honestly, instagram makes ppl so entitled no one cares about your crappy stories.

Reactions: 3
Yep they met in Ibiza, the same time that Charlotte and Liam were there coincidence or what? I'm convinced she only got to know Josh to begin with (other than hanging around them all for the drinks) was because of the whole Liam Charlotte situation but then they actually become mates. Funny thing is I actually think Liam and Josh would probably get along quite well but doubt thats gonna happen 👀😅 they have so many mutual friends it's not even funny
Ugh it is all so incestuous. How many blokes have she and Vicky P shared, it’s rank 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Ugh it is all so incestuous. How many blokes have she and Vicky P shared, it’s rank 🤢
It doesn’t make any sense to me! They both have their issues but char and Vicky couldn’t be more different in both looks and personality. Only common denominator is the fame and money…

Reactions: 6
Reading this thread for awhile and seeing the Liam Vicky chat did they actually date like have we got 100% confirmation on that or is it just assumption based off the photo he's tagged in with her? I scrolled down to that pic on her page awhile ago when it had been brought up and I just get friend vibes off it? Well he seems to have friends vibes with everyone 🙃😅
20210824_212648.png

I've never liked charlotte and totally got why gary couldn't be arsed with her lol...
I never ever got any of the charlotte love - she's an ugly wee minger who needs to act her age

• Angry
Reactions: 7
What has happened to liams' face?! Rememeber when she was with that toad steven bear
Ugh Stephen, the absolute worst! She lost herself in that relationship he completely fucked with her mentally, emotionally and physically. Constantly ending things with her making her feel crap then getting back together like it was some game. Anyone remember the time she was on snapchat having a breakdown over him and ended it then the next day basically doing a shrine on her IG of pics of him apologizing? The secondhand embarrassment i had for her. I blame him for partially the way she is now when it comes to her body. The second she got with him the lips got massively bigger, botox was excessive, cheek fillers, she become obsessed with her weight (anyone remember when she did that FOF challenge to lose some weight? When she was already slim) she got her boobs corrected something she had contemplated but never thought to do it, then at the time of her consultation being told implants would "help" the correction and because she was in a vulnerable state due to him she agreed. Leaving her scarred and upset with bloody huge arse melons which completely changed her body, which we know what happened in the end with those.. She stopped speaking to her friend for 9 months over him, even her mum admitting on her podcast that they nearly completely fell out never to speak again because of him. She was so desperate to his manipulations and not losing him that she would have done anything for him. Ughhh. so much happend during and after that relationship that just makes you think wtf?! Least she finally saw the light

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ugh Stephen, the absolute worst! She lost herself in that relationship he completely fucked with her mentally, emotionally and physically. Constantly ending things with her making her feel crap then getting back together like it was some game. Anyone remember the time she was on snapchat having a breakdown over him and ended it then the next day basically doing a shrine on her IG of pics of him apologizing? The secondhand embarrassment i had for her. I blame him for partially the way she is now when it comes to her body. The second she got with him the lips got massively bigger, botox was excessive, cheek fillers, she become obsessed with her weight (anyone remember when she did that FOF challenge to lose some weight? When she was already slim) she got her boobs corrected something she had contemplated but never thought to do it, then at the time of her consultation being told implants would "help" the correction and because she was in a vulnerable state due to him she agreed. Leaving her scarred and upset with bloody huge arse melons which completely changed her body, which we know what happened in the end with those.. She stopped speaking to her friend for 9 months over him, even her mum admitting on her podcast that they nearly completely fell out never to speak again because of him. She was so desperate to his manipulations and not losing him that she would have done anything for him. Ughhh. so much happend during and after that relationship that just makes you think wtf?! Least she finally saw the light
I never knew a lot of this! I think the surgery obsession probably started after Gary but it sounds like Bear definitely made it much worse. I'm on his thread a lot and obviously he is a disgusting creature and treats all girls like meat so I'm not surprised at all if he was encouraging her to ruin herself with awful surgeries.

Reactions: 10
I never knew a lot of this! I think the surgery obsession probably started after Gary but it sounds like Bear definitely made it much worse. I'm on his thread a lot and obviously he is a disgusting creature and treats all girls like meat so I'm not surprised at all if he was encouraging her to ruin herself with awful surgeries.
I think the surgery did start with Gary, he's why she got a nose job. He used to say things on gs like 'if I don't meet anyone else at the club I'll come and find you' and she'd get upset and he'd say something along the lines of 'you know I like you, if you didn't look like a parrot we'd settle down but I want the whole package looks and personality'. It then escalated with Stephen bear as the other poster said. Rather than that nasty documentary that was made about her without her permission, they should've condensed down everything she's been through to show the timelines of how she was abused and why she got surgery rather than just take the piss out of how she looks on national TV! Maybe then some teenagers would see how and why this happens rather than just the result.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Have just found this thread and been reading through. Saw a comment a bit earlier on saying how Charlotte always tries to match what Gary does in terms of meeting someone/having kids. Must say I disagree with this, I think she just genuinely wants to meet someone and settle down. I don’t think this has anything to do with ‘copying Gary’. Must be frustrating always being related back to him. I agree she is always picking the ‘fun ones’ and needs someone more settled with their own career

Reactions: 13
Bear also left her in a bad state professionally/financially. They started Just Tattoo of Us together and that awful clothing company. Which apparently Bear never paid back his part of the money and left Charlotte owing £30k.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Have just found this thread and been reading through. Saw a comment a bit earlier on saying how Charlotte always tries to match what Gary does in terms of meeting someone/having kids. Must say I disagree with this, I think she just genuinely wants to meet someone and settle down. I don’t think this has anything to do with ‘copying Gary’. Must be frustrating always being related back to him. I agree she is always picking the ‘fun ones’ and needs someone more settled with their own career
I get what you mean but the fact they did the show together and was on and off so much - a terrible relationship must have been damaging to her confidence wise but still she went back to him tome and time again that parsnip! There will always be mentioned as Gary and Charlotte doesn't matter he is married and move on with 2 kids.
Must also ge hard for her to trust anyway as she is famous and did or has money. Do they really want her or the fame and money. Same with other celebs really

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.