Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's always been a complete idiot. From her temper, peeing the bed, poor choice in men and horrible cosmetic surgery. She doesn't have one redeeming quality.

Reactions: 14
Why does she post things like this? Do I wanna see her swelled up features drink from a straw.. nope!!
26C25B28-0E60-403C-9EB0-E1BB10C1A23E.png
870CFEEC-BA3B-4013-9049-CDC4EBCCB13F.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’ve never posted on this thread before🙋‍♀️ So I’m sorry if it’s random or been mentioned before but has her current boyfriend undergone a sex change in the past? Call me crazy but am I the only that sees that he may have been born a woman? The more I see photos the more I think it. His figure, hands and even face. He looks great as a man and pulls it off but I can’t help but notice and wonder.

Wouldn’t let me edit - I may be completely wrong but a friend’s friend had gender reassignment and someone from my school too and there’s thing that you notice when you know🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve never posted on this thread before🙋‍♀️ So I’m sorry if it’s random or been mentioned before but has her current boyfriend undergone a sex change in the past? Call me crazy but am I the only that sees that he may have been born a woman? The more I see photos the more I think it. His figure, hands and even face. He looks great as a man and pulls it off but I can’t help but notice and wonder.
I actually get what you mean. His features are really feminine, he looks like he’s had more facial work done than Charlotte!!

Reactions: 8
I actually get what you mean. His features are really feminine, he looks like he’s had more facial work done than Charlotte!!
He’s absolutely grim. His face looks like a mask. He’s had so much work done - just his massive comedy fake teeth and massive fake lips alone give me the creeps!

Reactions: 7
I can see exactly what you mean!! I personally just think he’s a thirsty fame bleep who desperately wants to be famous ... he used to go out with Vicky, made up this whole video business to be close to ‘celebrities’ and was latching onto anyone he could to climb the social ladder! He’s landed on his feet living in her mansion and cruising round in her Range Rover!!

Reactions: 9
As if he’s only 30!!! 😱😱😱
He’s definitely had a lot of filler and Botox, he looks like Mickey Rourke
DE333321-5237-42FB-98C0-343E88FF16F2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I actually quite like liam (except the teeth) I think he's more normal then her last boyfriend's were cocky and loved themselves.
And I think Charlotte moves her boys in quite quickly if iam honest she gets very full on straight away. But look where in a lockdown would you rather be on own or with partner..

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I actually quite like liam (except the teeth) I think he's more normal then her last boyfriend's were cocky and loved themselves.
And I think Charlotte moves her boys in quite quickly if iam honest she gets very full on straight away. But look where in a lockdown would you rather be on own or with partner..
I agree with you, I think he seems nice and I think Charlotte moves things very quick with her boyfriends. I can’t help feeling it could be due to her age and seeing friends settle. I had a look at his Instagram earlier and noticed on all the pics in the beginning in their relationship she was commenting like ‘can I have photo credit’ or ‘wow who took that pic’ or something along those lines. it’s just really childish for a 30 year old to comment things like that as though she’s marking her territory and wants other girls to know he was out with her.

Reactions: 6
I agree with you, I think he seems nice and I think Charlotte moves things very quick with her boyfriends. I can’t help feeling it could be due to her age and seeing friends settle. I had a look at his Instagram earlier and noticed on all the pics in the beginning in their relationship she was commenting like ‘can I have photo credit’ or ‘wow who took that pic’ or something along those lines. it’s just really childish for a 30 year old to comment things like that as though she’s marking her territory and wants other girls to know he was out with her.
He’s just another hanger on. He’s already had a go with Vicky Pattison, he’s in that social circuit. Charlotte just doesn’t know what a real, genuine normal relationship is like abs she just goes with these absolute freak show guys who are only with her for money/a free ride or connections into the “celebrity” world. If she worked at Tesco and lived in a council flat on minimum wage do you honestly think he would be with her? No chance!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.