Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Omglol

VIP Member
9120D8A3-3FC5-4A6C-8C07-6FD062DCAF39.jpeg

How has he got that at home and goes with girls like cassy and zee. She’s so clean looking and the others look like they smell of cheese and pits

Reactions: 12

laughing

VIP Member
Who else on here is a side chick of George?

Sure some of you are on here

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Caz676

Chatty Member
OMG put the tits away! Why does every post have to have tits, legs or underwear involved?? It’s like an old bike! Can actually see nipple in it where it’s too bloody small! I’m not surprised cassy is like she is the mum is a hoe! I’m embarrassed for her boys tbh

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Trentsetter

View attachment 598104

How has he got that at home and goes with girls like cassy and zee. She’s so clean looking and the others look like they smell of cheese and pits
That’s a proper filtered photo. LC is old looking, she looks better than the other dirtbags but that only because she spends the drugs money on decent expensive looking clothes rather than cheap shit from the bugnbunny

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
LC 100% knows. I know this because I private messaged her ages ago, she read the message then instantly blocked me. Let them get on with it I say. All as bad as each other.

• Wow

lxbean

Lol sorry but that’s bollocks me and my partner were in shoosh and they quite clearly were together. She was talking to her other mates yeah but he was also there with his friends. I know it’s fun to think of her sat there all alone but it’s just not the truth 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
Why shouldn't I message? If it was me, then I'd want to know if I needed to get tested for any sti that my man might bring home, at least some people know about girl code unlike Cassy. Her, zee and G are the wrong uns in all of this!

Reactions: 11

Underdogrebel1

What she doing is wrong on so many levels we all know that .. but what I think is even more wrong is that she take them poor girls out for days with him knowing how it will pan out .
If it wasn’t such a shit show she would 100% put us all in our place and state they are together , she’s met his kids . Their official . And all the rest ... but she can’t !
She is in an open relationship with a married man with how ever many other birds on the side . If she believes she the only one then she stupid . If he can play his wife the way he is , he’s playing you to cassy . I hope one day you read these messages and realise we see a lot more being outside the box than you do being inside it . Your never be his number one ever . And the only people who are ever gonna love you are your kids and yet you choose to put them though all this bullshit .

does bill smith not have a social media because I was message him and tell him he need to meet G and state he don’t want him round his kids all time he’s got no intention of being with cassy properly and as a man G should respect that .
Bill needs to start putting his foot down with cassy these kids are gonna be so fucked up later in life

happylou

Chatty Member
I would rarther look like lucie and be real than look anything like cassy lucie is a nurse working amazing for the nhs she has three beautiful children who she adores she is an amazing mother she doesn’t self harm in front of her children she doesn’t feed them shit all day everyday she doesn’t dump her kids every day like cassy. yes she is an idiot staying with brocket but like I said yesterday does she know people on here seem to know it all but have no solid proof like yesterday someone had a photo of them together then never posted it . my Boyfriend and most the lads dont know cassy I don’t even think she went to lucie house either

Boredofher

VIP Member
So the dog has a seizure... what did she do leave it in the sun for hours??????.... something triggered that fit! Its either that or cass fed it the left overs from her cooking.

Oh dear lord the old girl was near suicidal last week and now its all happy again because she got a weekend outta him 🤣🤣🤣

I got a good idea for ya cass go buy yourself a caravan in a proper holiday park. Ground rents about 5k a year.... caravan 20k you can afford it hun, u can be just like LC then.... proper little family and then you could always buy one on the same site and he could have a night with each of ya 🤣🤣🤣.... what soppy old girl would want a boy thats got an extra family 🤣🤣🤣. Did u go court for visting rights 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Omglol

VIP Member
We have a shed/bar thing in my garden and my boyfriend and his mates always come back after a night out and stay up till silly hours I mean not sure about the drugs, but there sure as shit are no girls down there they would be hung as they tried to walk through the door 🤣. They just sit up playing snooker and drinking and talking shit. I can’t speak for everyone but I defo don’t think all men are like George. George is a whole other level scum bag

• Heart

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
G wouldn't be scared of her brothers, they're all pussies! & wouldn't do Jack Shit!

Omglol

VIP Member
Oh here comes the mental health shit. This dirty slag has no shame! Was fine while gs dick was still warm from that rancid hole of hers yet he leaves again and she’s back to begging attention about poor mental health. I actually hate her

Clairebear17

The photo of her in the car in a playsuit type thing with another woman probably wasn't from today. I live in Rochester and there's been no blue sky today, just clouds and rain.

They probably do all read on here, and I think even less of them for playing silly games with their posts. There are children in the middle of this. They are behaving like idiot scum teenagers with nothing better to do. They need to grow the fuck up and sort their lives out. None of them are winners, Z and C look like desperate ****** prostitutes and G is a wanna be gangster who thinks he is something he isn't. It's laughable, it really is.

And, yes I have seen her out. She is short and orange like an oompa loompa with a massive head. Her skin is bad, her ugliness shines from inside and she is a weird shape. She also smelt sawny and of fags and was laughing and talking loudly to another girl, desperately trying to get attention in that insecure way teenage girls do.

Last edited:
  • Heart