Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_basic_

VIP Member
How many times does Peter wanna comment saying people are nosey 🤣🤣🤣 yeah Peter yet HERE YOU ARE COMMENTING MULTIPLE TIMES 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

happylou

Chatty Member
I know lucie is a nurse I can relate to that . Working for the nhs is hard and Believe it or not adds years to you probably why people say she looks old . To me she looks tired and tired of his bullshit . I don’t feel sorry for zee or cassy but I do for lucie it must hurt knowing your mans a cheat and taking other women and their kids out but not his own . I think he might actually leave lucie at some point but we all know it will never last with cassy and that’s what his karma Will be . Stuck with a deluded crazy butch like cassy whilst watching his wife be loved the way she is meant to be loved and she will because she is decent and loving and ten times the women cassy will ever be and lucie if you are reading this I want you to know that your an amazing woman and an amazing mother and I hope you find it in your heart to leave because I promise you it will be the best thing you ever do for you and those beautiful children if yours ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Bell222

Chatty Member
Look at l.c profile shes out having meal and engagement rings on show as well as her necklace she trying tell u something slaggy even no she should kick him into the gutter she showingbu she will always be his number 1 women because she dnt compare her self to cheap tacky lil girls thats puts men dicks before kids and g watch out while ur out playing with tacky lil ****** lookalikes she might just find herself a decent man to look after her and treat her like a women

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Dontatme88

Starting to think him and LC ain’t even together . I can’t comprehend how LC could know about it and just crack on like it’s nothing and they are together . Maybe she just wants to keep the ring on cos it’s an expensive ring. This is the strangest shit known to man 👀🙄😂

laughing

VIP Member
The mother said that the dog had a fit and died in her arms.
The mother then went to the pub to get drunk.

No wonder Cassy was not bothered. She knew it was a lie

_basic_

VIP Member
They aren’t married though are they? Engaged yes. I mean I’m all for people commenting the truth just make sure it’s right otherwise it will bite you on the arse

happylou

Chatty Member
So no picture was posted then 😂 full off shit he was not with cassy at all that night she followed him like a lost dog ....

lucie might look old but so what she has money to change her looks and does not want to good on her I say and I don’t know the girl but she’s being cheated on and called on this thread for no reason you cannot help who you love she’s been with him since being teenagers no matter what he’s like that must be extremely hard for her one day she will leave

• Heart

happylou

Chatty Member
Head over to enhancements with cassy Anne Kent if you would like to be butchered in her garden shed 😂😂😂

• Haha

Botbrigade

OMFG!!! Have you seen Angel’s post?? G isn’t married and lives with her daughter?? Really Angel, REALLY??

• Haha
  • Angry

Ekathrina

VIP Member
I can’t fathom LC staying so her kids don’t want for anything. They do want for something - his attention. He could be spending time with them in the school holidays, but instead he’s spending it with his shag piece and her children. They are old enough to be using social media themselves soon, and that will sting, no matter how many quad bikes or tacky tracksuits he gets them to buy them off. He’s a shit father and an awful role model.

dumdums83

VIP Member
I don’t get it! LC isn’t drop dead gorgeous but she’s natural, clean and classy looking! The others are all plastic, grubby looking tan, tits and camel toes!
She has fake teff and fake tits and probably has Botox, so please tell me how is that natural looking

Olgivy

VIP Member
Maybe he took Cassy out for a Capri sun after his splish splash in the jacuzzi with Zee. Sounds fair to me.

• Haha

MrsBlonde128

Chatty Member
Wonder if gb says to lc, don’t worry about dinner, dunno what time I ll be home! Shagging a couple of birds tonight, kiss the kids see you in a couple of days! Honestly it’s worse than wife swap!

• Haha