Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
G take of your t shirt again 😂 so I can laugh at you

I see earlier she was busting out some out fit thinking she looked great

L C needs to duck that pigeon chest off I don’t Evan think he has one hair on his chest lol but his arms are well hairy

Obviously had a visit with her son saying he’s a mummy’s boy 🙄 and that basically everything she posts is calculated for people to know 😂😂 would hate to think what she keeps secret then must be really bad 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Don’t even bother lol they’ll say you’re her best friend, yet apparently she has no friends 🙃
I think he took her there 💯 he’s all over her this weekend! If she had turned up stalking he would of been furious not spending the weekend with her. 🤷‍♀️ duck knows why he took her 😂 but I think he did 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
LC 100% knows. I know this because I private messaged her ages ago, she read the message then instantly blocked me. Let them get on with it I say. All as bad as each other.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
he seems to be more with cassy when lc is at the caravan ... I really hope she finds it in her to leave him.. kick him to the door step tho I couldn’t do it my self and he is bringing her nothing but shame
Cassy seems to be mother of the year when she’s with him.. Cassy tries way to hard and she will get hurt.. g will go jail at some point and cassy will get lonely and get her self some one else

I think he took her there 💯 he’s all over her this weekend! If she had turned up stalking he would of been furious not spending the weekend with her. 🤷‍♀️ duck knows why he took her 😂 but I think he did 🤷‍♀️
he wasn’t with her yesterday when she was in London. I walked past her and her girls near the London Eye and she was on her own with them looking bored AF.

Reactions: 4
he wasn’t with her yesterday when she was in London. I walked past her and her girls near the London Eye and she was on her own with them looking bored AF.
Yeah he was jet skiing but he’s been there a lot! And was with her beforehand etc.

Reactions: 1
So the dog has a seizure... what did she do leave it in the sun for hours??????.... something triggered that fit! Its either that or cass fed it the left overs from her cooking.

Oh dear lord the old girl was near suicidal last week and now its all happy again because she got a weekend outta him 🤣🤣🤣

I got a good idea for ya cass go buy yourself a caravan in a proper holiday park. Ground rents about 5k a year.... caravan 20k you can afford it hun, u can be just like LC then.... proper little family and then you could always buy one on the same site and he could have a night with each of ya 🤣🤣🤣.... what soppy old girl would want a boy thats got an extra family 🤣🤣🤣. Did u go court for visting rights 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
L still wears her engagement ring? Even thoughshe’s made a new fb or deleted photos all pics she still wears the ring ???? Am I missing something

L still wears her engagement ring? Even thoughshe’s made a new fb or deleted photos all pics she still wears the ring ???? Am I missing something
It’s weird nope your not missing any thing I bet she’s being told to wear that ring .. cos honestly it’s really strange

Yes lc knows I mean she has the nice house the ring and his children. Cassy is too baron to have his kids 🤣🤣🤣 it probably kills that lc can give her what she can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Self harming pending 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I really think he just controls the lot of them cassy don’t mind being side chick and L just chills and gives the kids her attention and guess what he cheats cos the wife don’t understand me bullshit.. he’s not well one bit They all need to duck off as fast as they can from him melt down pending she’s like the cat that got the cream core

Reactions: 1
Yes lc knows I mean she has the nice house the ring and his children. Cassy is too baron to have his kids 🤣🤣🤣 it probably kills that lc can give her what she can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Self harming pending 🤣🤣🤣
G would never let cassy have his baby even if she could get pregnant

Lucies busy with the kids so g has some spare time soon as lc is back home so will g be and cassy will be crying mental health again

Dose she remember last week when she was in desperate feel sorry for me tit Evan up loaded a picture of her crying face for attention.. no sympathy what’s so ever she is like a diff girl when he’s around

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.