Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if gb says to lc, don’t worry about dinner, dunno what time I ll be home! Shagging a couple of birds tonight, kiss the kids see you in a couple of days! Honestly it’s worse than wife swap!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cassys probably quiet cos she’s offered to wreak someone’s brows for free yesterday…. The only thing she gives away free is her fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cassy is at home wondering if brockett is comparing sex positions with his mates lol

Reactions: 1
The amount of easily accessible surgery there is now is just shocking. Imagining spending more on your appearance than your mental health

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe I’m saying this but cassy is actually quite pretty compared to zee

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t believe I’m saying this but cassy is actually quite pretty compared to zee
I think they’re both a couple of monsters. Cassy is dog rough she just hides behind filters and zee looks like someone’s stuck tits and teeth on mr blobby 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Zee is funny looking some thing out of a cartoon character she reminds me of Amy same shape must admit seems a bit ditzy.. cassy is just a bare face dirt bag with rough skin no amount of surgery will ever make her pretty cos she’s ugly inside

Zee and cassy could be sisters

Stumpy legs big heads and money to burn on surgery that don’t make u pretty.. they have it all wrong .. but hey keep going girls u will truly be botched

Zee showing off her pearly whites 😂😂 wonder if she’s smiling like that this weekend while he’s with cassy? Did they get a buy 2 get one free on the teeth?
God she must take it up the arse as there is no way anyone would wanna look at that face!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.