Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obvs I didn't mean it about her looking good etc šŸ˜‚ Just wanted to see if she'd reply or whatever but I must've just been blocked
She never goes back and says heā€™s not with his wife or anything! Just hot on that block button šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Cassy and her mates turned up to where g was? Also this is either cassy or one of them said ā€œmatesā€
No one saidng was not there like its been said g was with his friends not cassy we all now what ur like slaggy u new where he was going be so went up there just so u could check in at same place as g to get everyone to think u was with him so desperate its embarrassing inwould hide my face with the shame

Reactions: 3
View attachment 598104

How has he got that at home and goes with girls like cassy and zee. Sheā€™s so clean looking and the others look like they smell of cheese and pits
Thatā€™s a proper filtered photo. LC is old looking, she looks better than the other dirtbags but that only because she spends the drugs money on decent expensive looking clothes rather than cheap tit from the bugnbunny

Reactions: 12
View attachment 598104

How has he got that at home and goes with girls like cassy and zee. Sheā€™s so clean looking and the others look like they smell of cheese and pits
I donā€™t get it! LC isnā€™t drop dead gorgeous but sheā€™s natural, clean and classy looking! The others are all plastic, grubby looking tan, tits and camel toes!

Reactions: 7
Thatā€™s a proper filtered photo. LC is old looking, she looks better than the other dirtbags but that only because she spends the drugs money on decent expensive looking clothes rather than cheap tit from the bugnbunny
Do you know lc personally?

I donā€™t get it! LC isnā€™t drop dead gorgeous but sheā€™s natural, clean and classy looking! The others are all plastic, grubby looking tan, tits and camel toes!
She has fake teff and fake tits and probably has Botox, so please tell me how is that natural looking

Reactions: 10
Lc has that same pic on her fb and it looks nothing like that, not saying she looks bad but that pic is defo filtered

Reactions: 3
She has fake teff and fake tits and probably has Botox, so please tell me how is that natural looking
She ainā€™t got lips and jaw full of filler she ainā€™t got spiders hanging off her eyelids for lashes, she ainā€™t had a bum job, nose job, lipo, fake abs etc, so yer compared to the other monsters I would say sheā€™s quite natural lol

Reactions: 5
Her face isnā€™t full of filler, and if she has had filler sheā€™s kept it natural looking! Her lips arenā€™t the size of a baboons arse!

Reactions: 2
Slaggy been very quiet tonight so funny that her mental health problems literally vanish soon as g pops in. Maybe everyone should sit on brocketts rocket could save the nhs thousands in anti depressants

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve never ever seen a belly button like that ffs lol wtaf do they stretch it out or what

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.