Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Omglol

VIP Member
So no picture was posted then 😂 full off shit he was not with cassy at all that night she followed him like a lost dog ....

lucie might look old but so what she has money to change her looks and does not want to good on her I say and I don’t know the girl but she’s being cheated on and called on this thread for no reason you cannot help who you love she’s been with him since being teenagers no matter what he’s like that must be extremely hard for her one day she will leave
Exactly! All the people who come on here and slag lc off just makes cassy feel better about what she’s doing and u know when people put lc looks down cassy is loving it. End of the day the girls done fuck all wrong she ain’t the one out shagging peoples boyfriends

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Bell222

Chatty Member
Oh here we go again first she get rid off instagram
soon we will see single on Facebook then the attention post depression anxiety pregnancy self harm then me and my girls then g be bk for his quick shag all the above dissappear until he's gone again oh cassy ur get muggier by the min my goodness desperate dnt come close to u 🤡

Reactions: 9

Omglol

VIP Member
306F2937-7E87-4618-8789-2CEBA8E39919.png

I’m sorry I just can’t 😂😂 this is the total opposite to cassy! She really perceives herself as some sort of victim and nice person maybe she really is mentally ill after all. 😩🤡

• Haha

Topdollar

Can someone please message Hatton kettles and say what’s the deal with cassy is she ur bird? Lol

• Haha

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
Post gone 😂😂😂 But we all have the screen shots! This has been better than any soap tonight! Well in fellow tattlers x

• Haha

Whoevenknowsanymore

She is beyond embarrassing. You can tell he's gone as shes posting loads and saying she's broody, grow up, you can't even look after your dog's, never mind more children.

Underdogrebel1

Cassy Anne & her weekend man , dips his dick in 3 other chicks .

Cassy & angel . Digging holes. Pair of them just unhappy trolls

happylou

Chatty Member
My boyfriend knows A lot of people who G hangs with and a lot of them are lads to be in with they know a lot of people including celebs none of them know cassy yesterday he was not with cassy he was with the boys cassy was at the exact same place she ended Up sitting with girls she does not know and that didn’t last long . He does not want cassy apart from for sex course he will send flowers and feed her gotta keep her staying for something lol brocket is not like the other lads he hangs with he’s less popular

• Wow

Omglol

VIP Member
i think the only reason people say lucie isn’t pretty is cos your comparing her to filtered pics of others on social media, let’s face it now days it’s rare to find a girl who will post the first pic she takes with out editing it or putting a filter over it. Most girls will take hundreds of pics and edit it to fuck just to get 1 pic to post! The fact she posts a real pic on Facebook where everyone can see says a lot to me, it shows she has nothing to prove to anyone. In real life she ain’t actually ugly she always looks nice with little effort she don’t wear make up or slutty outfits.

Also she was with g long before he had money so no I really don’t think money is what makes her stay. Let’s face it he’s no Donald trump he shags slags and rides jet skis in his spare time if he was as Rich as people make out he would be off living life in the south of France, fucking super models not south end fucking trannies lol. Lc would be living in a mansion somewhere and surely the side chicks wouldn’t have to be poncing over social media and botching brows to get by. I really don’t think he’s a rich as people make out.

happylou

Chatty Member
I swear in my kids life it’s not made uo but that’s fine if you want to believe that like I said ten times he is not his friend he hangs with some of the lads who hang with G that dint make them FRIENDS and believe it or not me and my fella don’t watch what each other do 24/7 so he has no idea I did that last night not that it matters because I’ve said ten times he is not G friend

Gossipingginger

Lucie knows......
Ive stumbled across this thread by accident and have just caught up. This could give Eastenders a run for its money. It baffles me women would live like that this 🤦‍♀️. I genuinely can’t believe this shit is real people’s lives….

Clairebear17

I hope he leaves Lucie and moves in with Slaggyann. It will be the karma they both deserve. He'll be living with a psycho ****** dwarf with a fucking huge head and she'll be stuck with a shit wanna be gangster who no doubt will end up in prison and when he isn't banged up she will be forever wondering who he is with. Two rejects and oxygen thieves together. Perfect 🥰 🤪🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Omglol

VIP Member
879AC395-EA4F-47EE-B6E7-84309112C8A7.jpeg

this picture makes me laugh so much 🤣! when u think of how many men and have entered that Chad that the tattoo even looks like it says self made self laid 🙈🤣🤣

• Haha

Omglol

VIP Member
ADC30B62-138A-495A-A3A9-2E8CFFA1242F.png

She makes me cringe so much. People who genuinely self harm hide it as much as they can. This cringey attention seeking cunt does it just to show the world when her latest bit of dick fucks her off 🤮what a joke She makes me sick