Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes o.s

Married to a famous golfer n as a gf n kids at home with 2 girls on the side it’s proper messed up
Lol he wouldn’t touch cassy Ann with a barge pole and that’s saying something cos he’s probably worse than George for sleeping around 🤣

I would for a one off he’s had nearly every girl up & down the country

He*

How did you know who I was on about anyways lol

She's out for dinner with"my 3" as she put on facebook.she really does think that g is hers,no slaggyanne he is with LC she's the one with a big diamond on her finger

Reactions: 2
I just cannot work it out . Surely lucie knows and if she does why is she standing for it ? Is she trapped by him or does she have a plan to leave but making sure she’s financially set up first . I’ve been cheated on before I was with him a long time I also knew he was cheating and who with I didn’t leave it took me five years but maybe she Just can’t find it in her . I feel sorry for her but cassy is like the cat that got the cream it’s awful . I could never stand and watch my man all over some girls Facebook having dinner with her and her kids why I’m at home with the kids he made awful situation for lucie . If he loves cassy then why not leave his wife and be with her ? I really do hope lucie is taking him for every penny and making a plan to leave that’s when it will hit him what he’s lost he knows cassy ain’t for life he even said she’s not what he thought she was ....

Reactions: 5
Oh meltdown over..... stopped starving itself as a form of control..... and now with her 3 ❤..... or is the other one the extra personality she thinks she has!!!! CASS SHOW US THE RING YOU GOT AS HE IS YOURS!!!!!!!! BECAUSE IM PRETTY SURE THEIR A WOMAN WALKING ABOUT WITH A DIAMOND ON HER FINGER AND 3 KIDS THAT HE GAVE HER AND A WARDROBE FULL OF HIS CLOTHES 🤣🤣🤣. BUT HES YOURS 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Your known as a travelling mans bleep and thats it. Strong independant woman she claims 🤣🤣🤣 no actually ur teaching ur children to be desperate for love,and how to accept being disrespected by men....... your only acheivement in life will be is IF YOUR GIRLS CHOOSE NOT TO BE ANYTHING LIKE YOU......

Reactions: 9
She is unbelievable talk about rub it in lc face as well .. he needs a reality check.. so dose cassy BAD

She chooses him every time if he wants to be with her fine but duck off from lc and do her a favour it’s nasty I hope it’s lc that’s kicked him to the curb not cos of cassy ..The worst thing g has done is get with cassy some thing bad is going to happen with them two disfunction at it’s finest

LC will have the last laugh them two are just going to fight make up fight

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
she is deluded . She thinks because they are having dinner he’s her man . we all know tonight he goes home to lucie and the kids and cassy then has another meltdown . Tomorrow he will be with his other side chick then back to cassy Wednesday then Thursday will be another meltdown it’s the same tit every week .

Reactions: 4
I don’t think people should be sending her messages personally . She has had a baby and probably not getting much sleep as it is on top of worrying why her mans out with other women I do feel sorry for her as a woman some Of us know how that feels and it’s not nice i hope she finds it in her to leave none of us know what he is like with her maybe she is trapped and feels she cannot leave in fear he will harm her nobody would put up with what she is so part of me thinks she is scared to leave

Reactions: 8
Lucie knows......
Ive stumbled across this thread by accident and have just caught up. This could give Eastenders a run for its money. It baffles me women would live like that this 🤦‍♀️. I genuinely can’t believe this tit is real people’s lives….

Reactions: 9
Why shouldn't I message? If it was me, then I'd want to know if I needed to get tested for any sti that my man might bring home, at least some people know about girl code unlike Cassy. Her, zee and G are the wrong uns in all of this!

Reactions: 11
because I think she knows already that he’s cheating so does not need others telling her all the time . They are all bad but lucie I don’t think she deserves it at all in fact I think she is scared to leave him . I don’t know why G won’t let her go he has no respect for her so why keep her . It’s just awful

Reactions: 4
I think your fine theirs people on here that know lucie . No her well enough that they prob want to tell her it all but feel sick to the stomach with having to be the one to tell her . I bet their been plenty that have messaged and said things .
I’ve seen this going on for so long and do you know what after seeing them at spa and all that the other day then seeing she got her kids with him again .
I’m sad , sad for lucie and her children & im sad for cassy girls . Her eldest one has eyes that have seen tooo much she always looks so sad ! And then their younger one well you can tell it loves a camera and is gonna end up like it’s mum . I can imagine the younger one being a proper little witch to other kids and the eldest looks like she gonna get bullied because her mothers a slag ! She looks so sad all the time .
People say lucie a mug but remember we only see what tit bleep puts up . We don’t know how much lucie knows or what she dealing with because her and G don’t air it all on social media . Where as droopy draws does .

That “ man “ has missed birthday and Christmases when he was in jail -
And now you wonna take some old spunker out for a roast and her scruffy kids while the woman u ment to of wanted to marry is at caravan looking after ur sons and baby girl .
George your one sick sick bleep ! Do your kids a favour and lucie and duck off with ya troll cassy and her scruffy kids. Your a mug up . Greasy wonna bee gangster

Reactions: 13
She's out for dinner with"my 3" as she put on facebook.she really does think that g is hers,no slaggyanne he is with LC she's the one with a big diamond on her finger
I know a fella who was once proper buff ting...had the car, the watch, tan and bright white teef. He had 3 girls on the go and I tell you no lie that one Xmas day he had 3 full on dinners so he could please every bird he had on the go. Needless to say he ended up with none of them, despite having kids with 2 of the girls. He is now the size of a house and has moved back with his mum and claiming benefits. Life catches up with ya sometimes eh?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know lucie is a nurse I can relate to that . Working for the nhs is hard and Believe it or not adds years to you probably why people say she looks old . To me she looks tired and tired of his bullshit . I don’t feel sorry for zee or cassy but I do for lucie it must hurt knowing your mans a cheat and taking other women and their kids out but not his own . I think he might actually leave lucie at some point but we all know it will never last with cassy and that’s what his karma Will be . Stuck with a deluded crazy butch like cassy whilst watching his wife be loved the way she is meant to be loved and she will because she is decent and loving and ten times the women cassy will ever be and lucie if you are reading this I want you to know that your an amazing woman and an amazing mother and I hope you find it in your heart to leave because I promise you it will be the best thing you ever do for you and those beautiful children if yours ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.