Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still needs to register as a business with companies house and have the proper insurance and planning permission also.
You don’t need to register on company house if your a sole trader.
Also with my local council in Worcestershire, you don’t need planning permission if its a moveable structure for example a container unit or glorified shed.

Reactions: 1
Cassy Clarke #22 wanting to be G main side chick can’t get enough dick fanny is enough to make anyone sick 🤮

Reactions: 2
OMG put the tits away! Why does every post have to have tits, legs or underwear involved?? It’s like an old bike! Can actually see nipple in it where it’s too bloody small! I’m not surprised cassy is like she is the mum is a hoe! I’m embarrassed for her boys tbh

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Why is she like that showing her veins off like she’s some thing.. bet she’s had loads of men like her daughter..

• Haha
OMG put the tits away! Why does every post have to have tits, legs or underwear involved?? It’s like an old bike! Can actually see nipple in it where it’s too bloody small! I’m not surprised cassy is like she is the mum is a hoe! I’m embarrassed for her boys tbh
I’m a mum of 4 and in my thirty’s no way on this planet would I wear anything like that and if I did it would be in the garden and I certainly wouldn’t take a picture Jesus that is awful why the duck does she do it 🤦‍♀️ She is a desperate old tart

Needs a car now! Surely a six figure Trent setter can walk into any high end car dealership and buy a car!

Gb was never not with lc!

Reactions: 6
Her boobs look more like a bottom here 🙈🍑🙈

• Haha
She is insane if she thinks he will ever leave lucie for her 😂 come Monday he bins her off might escape his wife for lunch midweek then straight back till weekend when he might take cassy for Lunch then bin her off again . Imagine thinking that’s love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So the girls been mugged off when he takes zee to spa with him ...

Now he took her and her little scruffy kids for a roast and now she’s silent 😂

Oh and change the quote from dinner with “ my 3❤“ to ... just ... dinner

What a complete dick head

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol g adding loads of pretty girls 100000000 times better than cassy could ever be.. melt down pending

Lol g on the hunt for a new side chick this one seems to of caught his eye 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry everyone im being really slow... iv found and stalked o.s... I cant remember how he fits into the situation lol??

Lol it’s the same games every time 😂 don’t these women get sick of playing it?! Like yeah the chase is exciting at first but bleeping hell over and over again it’s just boring! How many times a month can they mug themselves off 🤣🤣

Sorry everyone im being really slow... iv found and stalked o.s... I cant remember how he fits into the situation lol??
I think with zee more than cassy 🤷‍♀️ I think it was mentioned that cassy would probably go there not sure now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.