Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol the newest pics on Facebook standing to the side trying to look as thin as possible for attention. She’s so pathetic she looks likes a bleeping crack head I don’t think she’s pretty at all
I’ve just seen it but I swear if you see her face to face she looks nothing like it she’s really small and dumpy ... like that pic she’s just uploaded where’s her expensive arse gone ??? Hasn’t just deflated in two days 🙄

Reactions: 5
She’s doing everything lately to get that scar in the photo! Real mental health doesn’t get fixed every time a certain person is there it’s either playing up or it’s not! She picks and chooses when!

I was in Kingston today was hoping to see her would of got a sly pic for us 😂 a true photo!

Reactions: 3
She is beyond embarrassing. You can tell he's gone as shes posting loads and saying she's broody, grow up, you can't even look after your dog's, never mind more children.

Reactions: 9
is she on drugs she looks really skinny . Even her arse has disappeared never seen her looking that thin

Reactions: 6
She is beyond embarrassing. You can tell he's gone as shes posting loads and saying she's broody, grow up, you can't even look after your dog's, never mind more children.
🤣🤣🤣 the “don’t do it cass” like she has a choice anyway 🤡 no man will breed with that stumpy old cum bucket.

• Haha
When I saw her a couple of days ago in London, she did look skinny mind. And also very very short 😆

Reactions: 1
Why does she caption one thing on Instagram and diffirent of Facebook .

sooo broody ! Don’t do it cass !
Then Facebook “ I do loveee a baby “

Where’s your own kids cass you bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That mental health one with the scar on display has pissed me off! Could actually be a proper trigger to people with real mental health issues! Sick witch

Lol the newest pics on Facebook standing to the side trying to look as thin as possible for attention. She’s so pathetic she looks likes a bleeping crack head I don’t think she’s pretty at all
imagine paying for a BBL and then looking like you’ve got absolutely no arse at all 🤣

Reactions: 5
Oh here comes the mental health tit. This dirty slag has no shame! Was fine while gs dick was still warm from that rancid hole of hers yet he leaves again and she’s back to begging attention about poor mental health. I actually dislike her
I dislike her to she’s a rat scum bag cock before kids that’s her Moto such a woman and ugly inside and out bet he has stuff stored at her house drugs money road trips she will be banged up hopefully soon

Reactions: 1
No bum and a head bigger than her body weird looking thing.. flat as a pancake that bum of hers has gone

• Haha
omg them pics like a little 10 year old girl she looks 🤢🤢 no wonder g likes it pedalo skank but lift? I’d be sueing

She’ll soon be gaining weight for a second bbl breakdown pending

She looks like a brattz doll! bleeping hell masshead! Girl is so far up her own arse, she can smell her own tit! See the shag cabin has a nice neon light strangely all the pic looks very similar to the secret gardens prom. did you copy county lines boys, No fresh ideas for yourself!

Someone asked about gb selling drugs! It is like saying is the pope a Catholic! You don’t make that much money from selling the odd watch. Most ex con don’t make legit money as they can’t.

As for the love star can’t be a triangular as too many! Let’s see if she is out With him this weekend or cutting up in the cabin’

Dirty dog she is!

Reactions: 7
306F2937-7E87-4618-8789-2CEBA8E39919.png

I’m sorry I just can’t 😂😂 this is the total opposite to cassy! She really perceives herself as some sort of victim and nice person maybe she really is mentally ill after all. 😩🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.