Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zee is with G at the spa !!!
Go on his watch page ! His tagged in photo of a watch in a sauna 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BOOOOM 💥💥

ZEE & GEE

AT THE SPA !!!!

Honestly you couldn’t write it 🤦🏻‍♀️
He was with cassy days ago ..
Has a bust up ... is now at a spa with ZEE .
Someone please post that Watch photo tagged in & zee tagged in photo on cassy Facebook wall . She will end up at the spa too 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
You couldn't make this tit up!!!
That's the same spa Cassy was at a few weeks back 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
May be she will shut the hell up now

Cassy is going to be there in half hour brockett get your clothes on lol

that escalated 😂😂😂

Could u imagine cassy walking in on them two oh god😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Well she’s blocked susie now .
But guess what deep down right now she fuming now knowing his at a spa with zee . We all knew it was going on but proof in pudding right their 🤦🏻‍♀️ Let’s see how many days it takes before his back on scene

Reactions: 4
She deffo does . She prob deffo come on here now too . To see what else has be posted .
And this is why I feel soooo sorry from them girls because mummy cass will have them on days out again soon , each time he breaks her heart . She’s breaking her kids ! When mummy’s on a meltdown worrying where g is or what his doing . Until next time
Well c knows now she's deleted the comments 🤣
If I was cassy now I’d be going to get LC and I’d be saying he’s took me for a fool telling me use ain’t together when yous are and now he with another girl at a spa let’s go turn up their . Confront him .

cassy LC zee .
Make him stand their and pick in front of yous all who he wants to be with . And then it done

Reactions: 5
I predicted this earlier when she put her IG private! They Play so many games! It’s better than a soap opera 🤣 seriously G is a walking STD! All the women are mugs! All their kids are palmed off! Zee being the worst of all! Tramps the lot of them!

Oh my god!! You just cannot make this up!!!!!!! It’s so bad it’s laughable. How the hell does G have the stamina 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He must have a golden cock or his head game must be insane because these girls are off their heads

• Haha
Nothing golden about his dick 😂😷yuck sick girls sharing him they love it ... it’s a game

This tit aint normal!! Surely either one of these 3 would get to the point of wtf😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That’s cassy ?

Zee has same top tho seen it

I’m sure she has see a picture

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.