Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is on the speed. I used to think G was in love with LC and no other woman would come close but lately it does look like he is more for slaggy. I still want to know what her family done to him 😂

Reactions: 4
That flower photo looks old diff curtains on the window or are they some one else’s flowers cos that window is not hers in background

Reactions: 1
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ All I can say! I take it all back! She has got MH issues and should be sectioned 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She is on the speed. I used to think G was in love with LC and no other woman would come close but lately it does look like he is more for slaggy. I still want to know what her family done to him 😂
Lol sorry but this made me laugh. If spoiling your more or less wife with diamonds and designer almost daily, getting engaged, having multiple women, living with his family still, getting other side chicks pregnant amongst other things means he is all for cassy then the worlds gone mad 🤣. He is all for himself and that’s that. Love over comes anything if he loved any of these girls he would make a home with them and settle and have a family and so far only one who’s been allowed that is lc. Also I highly doubt them flowers are from g not how she’s posted them next to that silly quote 🤷🏻‍♀️ also she’s posted them 20 mins ago yetoutside its pitch black 🤣🤣 defo old pic

Reactions: 5
Them flowers are in a diff house not hers u can tell by the window at back .. close up hoping no one notices.. she’s a div on my life.. she chats so much tit it’s embarrassing

The shame hey cassy have to make out there yours cos u feel like a mug once again don’t want no one to think he’s gone.. he’s probably down the caravan with his kids.. so he should be.. bleeping about with her... she’s so dramatic

Same old posts when he leaves .. I’m so honest I’m the best !! She wishes she wore designer clothes the fool all of its fake so don’t no why she thinks that quote is her ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s shopping for the cabin! She was doing that last weekend she said but obviously dropped it for the D lol drops everything for the D! Zees gone private….is he floating back there??

Who’s her mate in her IG story lol she didn’t cut it for the fb story 😂😂

She’s probably his best customer

Reactions: 2
Ino some one like g and he’s wife says as long as he goes back to her she don’t care what he do and this man as 2 others on the side like g it’s a weird situation it’s so fucked up

Reactions: 2
I swear term time isn’t as noticeable as half term of what a part time parent she is. Half term flags it up massively

Who is the other girl who was pregnant did she haves the baby also I’ve just seen cassy n some one from my way liking each other face book pics he’s married to a famous golfer lol

Them flowers are in her house . If you look on her Instagram it’s the kitchen window the blinds are the same ..

I think she makes out like any flowers she gets are from him .. like come on woman do buy flowers for the self sometimes she just want everyone think she constantly gets them from G .

i still can’t believe after a year of embarrassing stuff she ain’t just put it out their . As awful it would be for LC she being made a fool of day in day out anyways . But cassy needs to open her eyes to it he’s not the 1 -
If won’t ever be a normal relationship so if she truly feels she doing no wrong then out him and move on . Maybe just maybe people might leave her alone .

Who is the other girl who was pregnant did she haves the baby also I’ve just seen cassy n some one from my way liking each other face book pics he’s married to a famous golfer lol
Who’s the boy? Not O.S is it lol

998C92BC-BEE2-4D3F-8E3E-E9CEC2F383AC.jpeg

My mate just sent this, blue heart? Wonder if she’s with g this weekend might be her turn?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
the other girl is called ZEE , pregnant and lost baby girl
And then LC had a baby girl with him

so she liking another married mans photos ?? Give us a clue to who he is lol could be the next victim 😩🤦🏻‍♀️

That’s n
Who’s the boy? Not O.S is it lol

View attachment 602787

My mate just sent this, blue heart? Wonder if she’s with g this weekend might be her turn?
That’s been deleted off her post now 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.