Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loool! Blocked on his socials. Probably been told about the sly pics she’s been posting and fucked off to do some making up with lucie and the kids. Her day of dick lasted long.. not 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m so glad the receipts are here before she got to delete it. Gutted hun

Reactions: 5
Is she blackmailing him or something strange relationship on and off every two days then she posted that why not ring him lol

Reactions: 1
He’s probably left and not answering his phone so she urgently need to tell him she’s pregnant 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s probably left and not answering his phone so she urgently need to tell him she’s pregnant 😂😂😂😂
Lol she’s deleted Instagram. He’s defo gone hone to his family 🤣🤣 oh cassy the shame

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol she’s deleted Instagram. He’s defo gone hone to his family 🤣🤣 oh cassy the shame
Oh dear it’s all gone tits up again 😂 tbh it lasted the whole weekend that was some commitment right there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh here we go again first she get rid off instagram
soon we will see single on Facebook then the attention post depression anxiety pregnancy self harm then me and my girls then g be bk for his quick shag all the above dissappear until he's gone again oh cassy ur get muggier by the min my goodness desperate dnt come close to u 🤡

Reactions: 9
Floors gone must be big fall out properly fighting with each other again she will be bk on with more injurys

With her Saturday night for food and duck dumped her back Sunday to go play out with his mates then back round her Monday his mates were probably busy and he didn’t wanna be alone seeing as LC and the boys ain’t around. But I reckon he’s now made his way down to lc and the kids as words got back about cassys pathetic sly pics and he now has some damage control to do. Probably why she’s deleted social media begging for his forgiveness 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.