Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000 percent! The boy will use and abuse and ruin her life. She thinks she’s special 🤡🤣 she’s been opening her legs to him for a year and in that year he has got his girlfriend pregnant and welcomed a baby daughter into the world, he proposed to his now fiancé, he constantly buys lucie expensive gifts, he got his other side chick pregnant, he made cassy have several abortions the list is endless yet cassy is a special one 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
All these women must have really low self esteem to put up with that street rat and his games! It baffles me it really does!

Reactions: 8
Why embarrass herself like that at all ffs 🤦‍♀️ it’s obvious he has no interest in her . Back to his family now she’s having a meltdown

Reactions: 1
Why embarrass herself like that at all ffs 🤦‍♀️ it’s obvious he has no interest in her . Back to his family now she’s having a meltdown
That’s what I don’t get. She gets so over powered by her need to rub it in lucie and the the other girls faces when he’s with her that she forgets it’s all very short lived. Like why post him she knows she’s not his girlfriend or will ever be she knows he has a whole family at home. She really can’t be very clever or must just like having the piss ripped out of her

Reactions: 4
its Not nice to any of them but cassy should know that he is not interested in a future with her so why let her kids meet him it’s messed up she has lost the plot the kids eating tit every day in uniforms till midnight sometimes sleeping in uniforms know routine at all . She has her trampy mates in late at night why the girls are eating tit when they should be in bed . They have no structure or routine she just does what she wants in the week she should have them bathed and in bed for 8 and on a full tummy from a decent home cooked meal not takeaways every day so many red flags those girls need taking away .

Not just that she is trying to play happy family’s with G and the kids but he does not see her as a family from that post and removing it I do think she is blackmailing him either she’s pretending she’s pregnant or she has some hold over him because he didn’t look like he wanted to be with her and the kids yesterday I think it’s drugs I think she is the one either running them or storing them or she knows to much and that’s why she has a hold over him

Reactions: 6
I think as well may be she’s had a couple of threats on her social media she’s shitting it

Yes maybe strange she just deleted social media again ain’t it clearly somethings going on he’s clearly blocked her and that’s why she tagged his work in it x

She’s not posted on bug bunny either or the other one .. she has a private Instagram still

Yes maybe strange she just deleted social media again ain’t it clearly somethings going on he’s clearly blocked her and that’s why she tagged his work in it x
She didn’t Evan tag his own acc

Last edited:
I think it’s him that has threatened her for putting his work tag on there! But she’s obviously done it cos he’s ignoring her or beaten her! How stupid is she?? She knows he plays games with them all probably sending Zee flowers today 🤦‍♀️ Why do they brag it when they know it can be turned back on them in a matter of days! Stupid stupid girls! This is like 16 year old stuff!

Meanwhile while cassy is probably kicking off and being suicidal Angel thinks she’s nigella 😂😂 getting sexy over some pork belly 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What she doing is wrong on so many levels we all know that .. but what I think is even more wrong is that she take them poor girls out for days with him knowing how it will pan out .
If it wasn’t such a tit show she would 100% put us all in our place and state they are together , she’s met his kids . Their official . And all the rest ... but she can’t !
She is in an open relationship with a married man with how ever many other birds on the side . If she believes she the only one then she stupid . If he can play his wife the way he is , he’s playing you to cassy . I hope one day you read these messages and realise we see a lot more being outside the box than you do being inside it . Your never be his number one ever . And the only people who are ever gonna love you are your kids and yet you choose to put them though all this bullshit .

does bill smith not have a social media because I was message him and tell him he need to meet G and state he don’t want him round his kids all time he’s got no intention of being with cassy properly and as a man G should respect that .
Bill needs to start putting his foot down with cassy these kids are gonna be so fucked up later in life

Reactions: 11
Yeah think things are being down played to Bill tbh! Bet the girls tell him stuff then cassy denys it!

I’m so confused as to why a mother of two young girls acts this way🤦🏽‍♀️ It’s a sad state of affairs because you can see those children love the bones of her and she’s treating them like this, gb clearly doesn’t love cassy & even if he did, he would never leave lc, after a long weekend of cheating and selling drugs or whatever tf it is gb does, he gets to go home to lc and play happy families, it’s like his using cassy so if ever tit hit the fan she would alibi him, pictures are becoming more frequent.. therefore there’s picture evidence that they spend time together, so no one would doubt it, that or his a very stupid man, and as for her mother selling used and old door handles , I cba. She’d sell her granny half a chance

Reactions: 8
Nothing like a woman scorned .... hurt and obsessed women can do a lot of damage ... I reckon she’s gone psycho and tagging his page is a little warning ... I bet there is so much tit she can go public with... school boy error from Georgie boy prob allowed her to know farrrrr too much . Stupid boy

its Not nice to any of them but cassy should know that he is not interested in a future with her so why let her kids meet him it’s messed up she has lost the plot the kids eating tit every day in uniforms till midnight sometimes sleeping in uniforms know routine at all . She has her trampy mates in late at night why the girls are eating tit when they should be in bed . They have no structure or routine she just does what she wants in the week she should have them bathed and in bed for 8 and on a full tummy from a decent home cooked meal not takeaways every day so many red flags those girls need taking away .

Not just that she is trying to play happy family’s with G and the kids but he does not see her as a family from that post and removing it I do think she is blackmailing him either she’s pretending she’s pregnant or she has some hold over him because he didn’t look like he wanted to be with her and the kids yesterday I think it’s drugs I think she is the one either running them or storing them or she knows to much and that’s why she has a hold over him

Thought you would know exactly what was going on as your bf runs with him

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry Bill might be a nice bloke and a good Dad but he needs to take them girls your not being the best Dad leaving them in that tit situation!!

Cassandra is no bleeping example of a women let alone raising two little humans!

We know you read this send your girls to their Dada until your mentally better and a better human

Reactions: 5
Think the link to these pages need to be sent to bill or his girlfriend or some relatives of them dear little girls .

theirs no way on earth that man has seen how to live in her house . What goes on in that house.
who she has them round ect ... makes me die how the woman get away with it .. my 4 year old falls bags his head & social services are informed so how is she getting away with it . Although if she’s cutting herself and stuff surly they have a social worker involved 🤷🏻‍♀️
I can’t see why G keeps going back to her . Surly he could find another side chick willing to be just that without having to post photos and put in a relationship on Facebook

The thing is g maybe playing her but she loves playing games too and there's no way would she end it with g she would just keep him around too rub it in lc face she has played childish games with so many adults justbto stir tit she her self has stated shes a controll freak and that is the truest thing she has said she loses her tit at anything she didn't like bill talking to his mum and sis because off her controlling ways she made him chose she use to go through his phone dele any girls numbers ect done same with TL and louie she smashes her home up off her own bk in anger g probably adds to it but cassy will never change known her many many yr and its always been same cassys way or high way and she will go thro all gs mate if she can't get hold off him and if she could stir any type off tit for him she definitely will seen her nearly ruin ppls lives with pure made up lies well cassy what ever happens ur no victim in anyway shape or form

Reactions: 7
That’s what I don’t get. She gets so over powered by her need to rub it in lucie and the the other girls faces when he’s with her that she forgets it’s all very short lived. Like why post him she knows she’s not his girlfriend or will ever be she knows he has a whole family at home. She really can’t be very clever or must just like having the piss ripped out of her
U follow LC dont ya . Is he down the caravan with it’s her now I wonder

She’s loosing her head. I bet he said to her there’s no one else bla bla bla she’s got brave tagged him and now knows he’s talking tit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.