Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Otterley

This is like a pile up on the M6. I shouldn’t look for fear of what I might see but my eyes are automatically drawn to the horror.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Guys. I cannot begin to explain the utter delight I have experienced upon seeing tonight’s shit show. I have been wildly miserable all day, pregnancy is no joke especially when you convinced yourself the baby would be here a week ago yet remain pregnant.

However my big fat ass has waddled to the kitchen to grab a snack and a milkshake and logged into Tattle as quick as my fat little thumbs would allow me to.

Marvellous work, this thread is the thread that keeps on giving and produces better gifts than Carrie’s Joelmas any day!

I can’t help but wonder if Carrie’s reaction is a response to those close to her commenting on the nature of her relationship too? Obviously (and unfortunately) her family and friends are very unlikely to publicly speak their thoughts and feelings but certain tell-tale signs make me think similar opinions are already there such as Tom and Gi not engaging with Shrek on social media or following him. How her parents dived off at his utterly romantic airport chauffeuring to name a couple. So is this Carrie’s very public “its not a phase mom” era? She’s going to force this engagement to work now and it’s going to be an absolute horror show.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

YTZeleb23

Chatty Member
Wait, so they definitely got engaged on 21st October? A day before she turned 30.

No wonder she's over the moon - she wanted to be engaged by 30, and she got proposed to the day before. Never mind the fact she's only been with the guy for 24 weeks. Never mind the fact she wasn't over her ex and her old relationship yet. Never mind the fact they'd only had one holiday together (and that was spent literally on their phones, creating IG reels, having arguments in online comments, etc). Never mind the fact they've been working and have therefore not actually spent much time together, privately. Never mind the 137 red flags and the love-bombing.

It makes me wonder... if Carrie and Joel had got together later, say, in June or July... would he still have proposed on 21st October regardless, knowing that was her 'dream'? That's very worrying if so.

Sidenote: it's quite fitting that the new instagram abbreviates to 'ATM' since that's basically what she is to him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I think that we as a society moved on too quickly from Joel‘s reason for getting them the shirts/putting one on himself: so he wouldn’t be “fully left out“. That was such an asshole thing to say. But I get it, he's given us way too much material this week, what’s one more red flag? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

grannypants

Chatty Member
oh my god I can’t believe that the stage 5 clinger comment made it to her story… sorry but that’s hysterical 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53

emerald

VIP Member
It must've touched a nerve. If she was really secure in the relationship, comments from randoms that don't know her wouldn't bother her.

Reactions: 53

allthemyths

Dear Joel,

Here's how your future wife looks when she's actually in love and obsessed ;)

Not gonna lie, I’d consider myself as one of Carrie's harshest critics (although I’m mostly quiet on here and enjoy laughing with you guys), but it does make me kind of sad to see how happy she looked around Oli all the time while now she is… to be honest, I don’t know what’s wrong with her nowadays. The difference is astounding and tragic, really.

Reactions: 52

TheChicagoPiano

i think we moved on from joel’s tattoo too quickly. i know so much happens every day but that tattoo…. it’s so big and so ugly and it must be terrifying for carrie. i want to know if he got it to surprise her with

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Honestly, it’s not up to us on here to sort out Carrie‘s terrible choices. Every time a wave of sympathy and concern comes over the thread (like after Oliver broke up with her), only a short time later she shows that she doesn’t want, need or deserve it. I’m not a senseless hater nor do I want her to be unhappy, I’m just saying, after years of watching Carrie, she’s so utterly predictable in her reactions, I don’t know why people bother wanting to help her.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
He's making her into his little performing puppet.
What strikes me is how in previous relationships Carrie has been the extraverted one with the camera, vlogging and taking photos, in control of what she puts out there to the public...now Joel posts so much lovebombing and PROUD exclamations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And shoves the camera in her face unwarranted and she's not in control of the information he puts out there anymore, so much so he's making a mockery out of her. She's lost control of how much the public sees. Granted she has overshared in the past but that was her choice, however HE leaked their engagement and is doing lives on Instagram answering questions about her in far more detail than Oli used to. He is trying to become a Fletcher infront of fans, his desperation and red flags constantly in view to all, his constant reposts of anything to do with Carrie... It's a LOT. So much so Carrie is lost in all of this because all we get now is JOEL JOEL JOEL. Even her tattle thread is taken over by HIS antics because he has exploded onto the scene and taken over.

Reactions: 51

polkamoon

Chatty Member
Is there only a matinee or Hamilton today or has he spent time between shows making a fan account?

This has the same vibes of when I used to make sims family’s of me and the boy I fancied, but I was in year 9

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
So somebody posts a pic of that Instagram page on here and a couple of hours later he’s updated it…. Does he want to make it any more obvious that he’s obsessed with this thread
Dear Joel,

Here's how your future wife looks when she's actually in love and obsessed ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

flappy_ears

So they want to keep lots of aspects of their relationship private but they've made an Instagram account. Idk it just isn't adding up in my head

• Haha