Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The man was too sick to go to work whilst his fiancé was away yet miraculously now she is back he’s well enough to get a tattoo, pick her up from the airport, go to dinner AND HAVE A BLOODY PARTY!!! It’s actually beggars belief that nobody has done an intervention at this point 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 51

PiefaceG

VIP Member
*Broadcasts her whole life on Instagram for profit*

*Brags about how her relationship is the best ever and she's so special for finding something so ✨ magical✨ that us mere mortals can only dream of*

*Arsecracks and PDA*

~HoW DarE anYONe comMenT tHEir vALid OpiNionS oN mY PuBliC POstS~

Glad it's her life and not mine, that's for sure. I'm astounded at the delusion. Never seen anything like it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Katiemay19

Just watched his live from earlier. When he said he met ‘the family’ at the airport it really irked me.
No Joel, you met HER family. He’s desperate to be in the mix isn’t he!

• Sick
  • Haha

duskwithoutdawn

Chatty Member
I’m suspicious of any man who makes their entire brand about how much they love their wife or how obsessed they are with their partner tbh. It’s fine if they have other interests and diversify their content but when their sole focus is constantly on their partner (and only ever referring to them as “the wife” “the missus” “the fiancé”) it’s red flag galore. Either they’re overcompensating for something else and want to project a perfect fantasy (like Ned from the Try Guys) or are emotionally/physically abusive in some form. Their partners are never fully fleshed human beings to them, but more a prop they can use to bolster their good guy image.

• Heart

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
Maybe reading too much into it but curious that she didn’t post that incredibles T-shirt pic in her photo dump. And hasn’t expressed that she’s super happy to be home with Joel yet either. Just immediately jumped into reminiscing about her Disney trip…. I dunno man, I really think something is a bit off with her rn r.e Joel. Considering how much insane attention and ‘adoration’ he’s been lavishing on her the past few weeks, her lack of reciprocity atm is interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Must42

The “I just do what the wife tells me” comment really annoyed me. I hate the trope of the submissive husband anyway, but how can you be brow beaten by someone you’ve known for 5 months?! And as people have said, the possessive vibes are just icky.

I also couldn’t figure out why him kissing her head so much in the video annoyed me so much, but I think it’s a similar possessive vibe. Like marking his territory. Also slightly aggressive with how many times he does it in a row? Everyone likes different things I guess but in that calm situation, surely it would be nicer to have the occasional gentle forehead kiss rather than him repeatedly jackhammering his lips into your head?

• Haha

Elinie

Chatty Member
How many minutes until Joel reposts her Disney Dump post to his story?......
"Look at my gorgeous gorgeous fiancée at Disney, she looks so pretty, I mean I just couldn't be prouder, she's just so cute, just the best, my gorgeous girl. Would have liked to have been there instead of being left after proposing to her but hey ho what can you do. Made myself a t-shirt so I wouldn't feel left out" ✋🤚😬:coffee:

• Haha
  • Sick

Jansim

The way he belittles her taking away her identity, calling her 'the wife' 'my fiancèe', call her by her name! Then at the end 'Say bye Carrie" as he plants a kiss on her head a passifying gesture as if to say shes mine. this is soft controlling, she will see it as fun, cute, he loves me. It is in fact very controlling and is only the start.

• Sad
  • Sick

bluestones1

In Scott's story he puts up "delayed 2 hours" photo on the plane, where surely he had signal to upload to Instagram... So either:
a) Carrie didn't bother to message Joel to say, "hey - plane delayed by two hours!" for him to plan the pick up time. Odd.
b) Joel knew it was delayed and made a big show of arriving 2 hours early to film a video of him waiting to guilt her into what an AMAZING and PATIENT partner is he is to hang around for her. Unhinged.

• Sick
  • Haha

youund23lu

Everything they do is so performative. It's so gross. So disingenuous.
I've been so reluctant to comment on this thread mostly because I've whole heartedly agreed with everything I've seen on here and had nothing more/of value to add. Until i saw Joel's ridiculous post about him collecting Carrie from the airport.

During the pandemic, my partner (of 5 years) and I were separated for a total of 11 months due to unfortunate timing/border closures/visa restrictions between the UK and AUS. We were eventually reunited late 2020.
It was tough. Every single day apart was a test on our relationship.

It makes me so, so sick to my stomach that Joel has this pity party surrounding him because he and Carrie AKA his partner of 5 months (?!) were apart for TWELVE DAYS.
They have no idea. NO idea.
Unfortunately their fans, the likes, the constant comments of adoration they receive on social media will only "validate" this ridiculous romantic story they're dreaming up.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

cp1992

Dear Joel,

Here's how your future wife looks when she's actually in love and obsessed ;)

THIS!! This! This! This! I always absolutely loved seeing Carrie and Oli together. She was so very clearly BESOTTED with him. Her entire body blushed and she smiled like a Cheshire Cat even 5 years into their relationship. You could literally feel the love she has for him through your devices. I’ve not felt that even a little bit at all with her and Joel. How he can’t see that baffles me 😂 she even looks at Scott with more love than she does her “future husband”. It’s such a car crash…

• Haha
Reactions: 48

PiefaceG

VIP Member
Looks like the weight of reality is finally hitting Carrie in Joel's engagement meal video. Had she managed to sit with being single for a bit longer I'm sure her lovely holiday with her family and adopted family (Scott) would have cheered her up and made sure she was in a better headspace to think about dating again and make better decisions.
Carrie, honestly, I don't wish any harm on you. Lord knows I've made very poor decisions with men and I'm lucky to have escaped some dodgy situations. You have people who love you and who will come and help if you decide you want to get away. No one will think badly of you at all if you change your mind. We'll all have your back on this thread, I'm sure everyone in your life feels the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
You're calling me Carrie/Joel? Nah, I used to post on the Gabbie Lindley thread aaaaaages ago but took a break from that and now lurk on threads bar this one 😂

I was just having a nosy to see if the shop that did his tattoo was somewhere on his insta and came across it :m

And by that logic, all of the other new posters who have noticed other stuff are them aswell 🤷‍♀️
(Also, I was one of the people commenting during Joel's live, so there's that)
Be honest, are you Jason Manford?

• Haha

Lilu22

VIP Member
“She’s come home!!” Jesus Christ, she’s been on holiday for 2 weeks, not fighting in a war for her country for years

• Haha
  • Sick