Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤦‍♀️ I'm out here.
This has sparked some anger in me...

Has she not noticed that Joel is posting pretty much every moment of their relationship online?! They may be strangers but they are hardly private people 🙄 there is proof of Joel's worrying behaviour!!
Also, how can she accuse people of constructing false narratives when she is doing that with how she and Joel started dating?!

This is exactly why you cannot comment your concerns to her. She will be passive-aggressive and stubborn in her response.

Don't wasted your energy being concerned about Carrie, it's up to her to get out of this relationship if she wants.
I'm just glad I don't have to spend the rest of my life with Shrek.

Reactions: 31
Imagine telling the world you are plunged into happiness. But then spend time on social media blocking people who like comments. If you are so happy as you say then you shouldn't need ti be blocking people and responding to these comments. Just go and be happy as you say.

It is not projection. People are voicing concerns over what they see because they see similarities between things they have seen. I am sorry for the people who are.blocked, but it's probably for the best

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I mean, at least we know that she has noticed the comments and what the general feeling is. I will admit, I did lol seeing her post the stage 5 clinger comment. Long live whoever posted that!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I was JUST literally about to post about her doing another Q&A type thing where she responds to these comments but she's way ahead of me.

Carrie, you might be two 'total strangers' but you're easier to read than a toddler's picture book.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I don’t know how everyone is calling him controlling, like she isn’t complicit. She is as much, if not more, responsible for this as him. She literally sought him out because she was rebounding and made him believe she is in love with him. She also would have been asking when he’s going to propose.
No way is she just his victim, that’s ridiculous.
he’s definitely clingy and creepy but she is loving it and encouraging it all the way.
For now.
It’s a weird one, I remember when I was in a controlling relationship with my ex, when it ended everyone would always say “we always assumed you were happy and nothing was wrong” and the truth is when you’re so manipulated or so vulnerable you’ll do anything, even if it means excusing behaviours or whatever.

Reactions: 4
That's it. My last drop of sympathy for her has well and truly run dry. You deserve everything that's coming to you Carrie - don't say we didn't warn you.
I do feel sorry for the friend that was supposedly going to speak to her, though. If they even dare after this

Reactions: 22
So awkward for her to post this with the high like counts on each comment LOL
i was just thinking that 🤣

why would you broadcast that a not insignificant number of your followers agreed with all those statements?!

i’m probably a mug but i do still feel some sympathy for her. she’s doubling down, alienating people who are only expressing concern for her…. it’s a pattern i’ve seen before with people really. it’s only when everyone is gone and you can’t hide anymore that you really have to face up to the reality of the situation. maybe at some point she will. but it certainly isn’t going to be soon.

Reactions: 17
I’m actual shocked at the lack of even slight critical thinking from Carrie. Like yes she can be happy in a new relationship, but can she not understand why some of these comments are arising seeing as shes engaged within 6 months after a blindsided break up and the amount that has been shared from both her and Joel. Like if she is happy and this is what she wants then fine like you do you, but surely she must know how their relationship has progressed at speed and the extent that has been shared online creates this narrative. Nobody is making up narratives out the blue, its literally commentary on what’s been posted.

Reactions: 30
"Choose kindness" is the new "thank you for your feedback" and it's passive aggressive as heck.

She's officially lost my concern. I'm just going to sit here watching the car crash happen and not feel a shred of sympathy towards her. It takes a lot for someone who dislikes Carrie as much as I do, that I even felt concern for her wellbeing in the first place. I wouldn't wish a controlling manipulative partner on anyone. But the way she's responded to suggestions of concern from well meaning people is just... I'm done.
Mood.

We have had fun on here and poked fun, but we've also expressed genuine concern. And those IG comments are in no way nasty or mean spirited or malicious. So she fact she's clapping back at those, she just can't handle criticism. She never could. She brings it on herself.

"Choose kindness" maybe, but maybe also "choose to hear others out" sometimes too.

Reactions: 18
All these comments on her posts are doing are driving them both towards a massive passive aggressive show of gross making out affection when they inevitably put out their strategically planned out engagement video. I assume that’s what the lack of posts have been about as they need time to plan and edit their 5 minute relationship story to make them seem like star crossed lovers brought together by destiny.

Reactions: 12
This is the biggest car crash I've ever seen and I can't look away.

Reactions: 28
Love how she draws attention to comments like this, when the majority of comments are her Hatefuls cheering her on. Expecting another wave of new members coming in, nicely done, Carrie 😂

The day Carrie learns to ignore even slightly negative comments will be a sad one for Tattle ;D

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also as stated before, we ARE choosing kindness! We are concerned and worried about you Carrie! We don't want you to be stuck with this walking red flag forever, you deserve better but you have to heal and learn to love yourself.

Reactions: 22
Idk man we’ll just see what happens and how this pans out. She may well be calling the shots and they’re both as bad as each other, on the other hand he may be controlling her and saying “your followers are awful” and other manipulative things to her, the whole isolate the victim away from everyone. I guess we’ll never really know, but her speaking to her own followers and fans like that is awful, especially when it’s showing concern. She could easily do a friendly video or post saying she appreciates everyone’s concern yada yada yada, because surely it’s nice to know her fans have her back? Guess not 🤷‍♀️ instead the defence and aggression comes out

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.