Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish I could read Carrie's mind right now to see what she's actually feeling. I'm so curious! Does she really think all of this is the greatest thing ever or is she having doubts? I HOPE she's not completely blind to all of this, but I fear she is. And maybe they're actually equally insane and will be happy together? I just don't know and I can't look away 😭

Reactions: 5
I even feel like Joel is taking ownership of her fans in a way. His ego is through the roof now that he has almost 40K followers because of his association with Carrie/Tom. Knowing that all those followers came from the Fletchers fans, isn't it odd that Joel feels the need to make announcements to Carries fans before she gets the chance to? Example.. more tour tickets on sale, and he adds the link to HIS bio, and says on live that he wants to sing on HER tour. He's delusional. He thinks they're all there for him. If Carrie has an announcement she can make it herself you absolute creep. It's not your news to announce
Oli still has more followers on Instagram than Joel 😂 I am sure he is gutted about that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's making her into his little performing puppet.
What strikes me is how in previous relationships Carrie has been the extraverted one with the camera, vlogging and taking photos, in control of what she puts out there to the public...now Joel posts so much lovebombing and PROUD exclamations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And shoves the camera in her face unwarranted and she's not in control of the information he puts out there anymore, so much so he's making a mockery out of her. She's lost control of how much the public sees. Granted she has overshared in the past but that was her choice, however HE leaked their engagement and is doing lives on Instagram answering questions about her in far more detail than Oli used to. He is trying to become a Fletcher infront of fans, his desperation and red flags constantly in view to all, his constant reposts of anything to do with Carrie... It's a LOT. So much so Carrie is lost in all of this because all we get now is JOEL JOEL JOEL. Even her tattle thread is taken over by HIS antics because he has exploded onto the scene and taken over.

Reactions: 51
Hi.. been a lurker for about a week and the amount of concerning red flags you guys have discovered is alarming.. just wanted to put this on here

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So I have been on holiday (what timing....) and have been attempting to catch up - not quite there, but I have a theory. Carrie was always saying nobody had a bad thing to say about Joel and this is what she liked so much. OK, sure. I have now come to the conclusion this is because people are terrified he will just bleeping murder them. This man is just.....unhinged.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So I have been on holiday (what timing....) and have been attempting to catch up - not quite there, but I have a theory. Carrie was always saying nobody had a bad thing to say about Joel and this is what she liked so much. OK, sure. I have now come to the conclusion this is because people are terrified he will just bleeping murder them. This man is just.....unhinged.
Maybe people don't have a bad word to say about him because they engage as little as possible with him and don't give him any more oxygen than they need to. If it were me, I'd just avoid him as much as possible. Out of sight, out of mind.

Poor Carrie.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What strikes me is how in previous relationships Carrie has been the extraverted one with the camera, vlogging and taking photos, in control of what she puts out there to the public...now Joel posts so much lovebombing and PROUD exclamations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And shoves the camera in her face unwarranted and she's not in control of the information he puts out there anymore, so much so he's making a mockery out of her. She's lost control of how much the public sees. Granted she has overshared in the past but that was her choice, however HE leaked their engagement and is doing lives on Instagram answering questions about her in far more detail than Oli used to. He is trying to become a Fletcher infront of fans, his desperation and red flags constantly in view to all, his constant reposts of anything to do with Carrie... It's a LOT. So much so Carrie is lost in all of this because all we get now is JOEL JOEL JOEL. Even her tattle thread is taken over by HIS antics because he has exploded onto the scene and taken over.
So true. Hes taking over every aspect of her life. Look at his Instagram feed before the relationship compared to now. It's all about Carrie now. He doesn't see her as a person. Just someone he can use for Instagram likes and attention

• Sick
Reactions: 25
the t-shirts, the instagram, the tattoo. how can he family not be stepping in? this is horrific love bombing. i wonder if he suspected her family might try and turn her head about him so got the tattoo as a ‘you can’t leave me now, i got a tattoo for you!’

as much as i don’t think Oliver has to, i can’t help but think if he’s watching this and has any genuine concern for the person he was with for 5 years. i really wonder what would happen if he reached out and said ‘hey, i’m worried about you/what this guy is doing’. would she see it as a chance to run back to him?

Reactions: 25
So true. Hes taking over every aspect of her life. Look at his Instagram feed before the relationship compared to now. It's all about Carrie now. He doesn't see her as a person. Just someone he can use for Instagram likes and attention
His entire personality is her. That means he doesn't have a personality, or his own identity. As well as being scary, it's also quite sad.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I hope she would have the courage to swallow her pride and sort this mess out. I do understand how difficult that would be but it’s her happiness on the line.
Carrie I’m not one of the people who are sure you read here all the time but if you are- I mean this very sincerely x
Absolutely, her friends and fans would be pleased for her and in a couple of years the Joel chapter would be forgotten. She needs to get out before he gets his hands on a joint bank account. Get a male friend to kick him out the house and change the locks. Get a restraining order on him if needs be.

Reactions: 13
Joel is coming to get you 🔪😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Absolutely, her friends and fans would be pleased for her and in a couple of years the Joel chapter would be forgotten. She needs to get out before he gets his hands on a joint bank account. Get a male friend to kick him out the house and change the locks. Get a restraining order on him if needs be.
Do you reckon that if she decides to call it quits w/Joel, she'd admit that she rushed too quickly into it and was loving all of the attention - or would she throw Joel under the bus? Like how she initially said the split with Pete was mutual and on good terms, only to then call him abusive later on?

Reactions: 11
Do you reckon that if she decides to call it quits w/Joel, she'd admit that she rushed too quickly into it and was loving all of the attention - or would she throw Joel under the bus? Like how she initially said the split with Pete was mutual and on good terms, only to then call him abusive later on?
Carrie? Admit she was wrong? Never… unfortunately

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
What happened with Pete? I actually loved the two of them together!

I think people would understand either way. I think she's backed herself into a corner because she often gets defensive and has a go at concerned fans so I wouldn't be surprised if she initially doubles down on the haterzzz but then goes quiet, goes through period of reflection, plays the "we all make mistakes" card and then eventually fling dirt at Joel . I think she'd be wary of doing that to him so soon though, I think she'll be concerned what he would do. Either way, if she can get away from him that would be preferable to staying out of pride.

Reactions: 7
This time away from him might have given carrie sometime to think and start pressing the brakes on this relationship.

Maybe people don't have a bad word to say about him because they engage as little as possible with him
I feel like it's the sort of thing you say about people you don't like or get bad 'vibes' from but you don't have any rational reasons to dislike them. A sort of 'he's nice' 2.0.

I feel like it's the sort of thing you say about people you don't like or get bad 'vibes' from but you don't have any rational reasons to dislike them. A sort of 'he's nice' 2.0.
Up there with "oh, he's a right character!" (which tends to mean, they're a bit of a knob)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.