Carrie Hope Fletcher #39 On the 12th day of Joelmas my true love gave to me… a lifetime of co-dependency

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's probably thinking about how hot his new girlfriend is, what they are going have for dinner and how many pages of the Kama Sutra they are going to get through this evening.

He won't be thinking about Joel in his knock off Disney 'Fletcher' t-shirt, eating his m&m's whist crying, drinking a Nespresso, listening to McFly and trying to cram his flacid cock into the cuddly toy Carrie touched whilst wrapping it.
Good grief 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Had to make an account, I’m too invested 😂 new tattoo dedicated to Carrie?? Although it does look very smudged haha
EFC8F3C6-F9B7-4287-BD71-5133710924AC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
God he's like Michael Scott when he photoshops himself into Carol's ski picture over her ex-husband. Like, even if he didn't do the photoshopping himself he still bought the shirt FOR A VACATION HE WASN'T INVITED IN. It's honestly the most cringe thing I've ever seen and I've been around a lot of snark forums

• Haha
Reactions: 65
I think she will want a big wedding which will take way more planning than just a month. Plus they'll have to hurry up and give their notice if they want a December wedding, it's fast approaching the cut off point for 28 days.
And good luck finding a registrar to work on Christmas day. Maybe Christmas eve! (Yes I know registrars well!)

I'm thinking they'll want a Halloween wedding next year so it's spoopy (excuse me whilst I just chop off my hand for typing that word)
They will definitely sell the wedding to a magazine, and I wondered if they re-activated Celinde so she will definitely be there too. Carrie‘s inner circle doesn’t really have that many women, she’ll need at least a few there (other than her mum and her sister in law).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Joel must be panicking that someone left a negative comment about him on Toms picture. He can't block or delete it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I am genuinely agog. The present for their future child? The T-shirts?! The complete ignoring of Scott in tags?!! 🤮🤮🤮

I have a 30 year old cousin that started dating a 17 year old. NONE of my family agreed with me that it was gross. He is a very clever manipulator and no one has a bad word to say against him (except me, haha). We can all sit here and wonder why no one is saying anything to Carrie about the clear psychopath she’s just gotten engaged to, but it’s so so easy for people like that to get themselves in where they want to. It’ll be too late by the time anyone has realised exactly how bad it is.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Joel must be panicking that someone left a negative comment about him on Toms picture. He can't block or delete it 🤣
He will definitely text Carrie so she can ask Tom to delete and block :D I don’t think he’d dare to message Tom himself (not yet at least)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry not sorry. Go back to work Joel no man flu lasts exactly the same amount of time as your girlfriend of 17 days goes on holiday
Yes, interesting he’s made a miraculous recovery just in time to meet the #fletcherfam at the airport. I hope his employers are watching this closely.
I bet he’ll wear the unwashed t-shirt to meet them.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's loving all the money and attention he's getting from being with Carrie. He's what Oliver was accused of but 100x worse
There is literally no comparison between Oliver and Joel online is there?
Carrie and Joel: narcissism heaven

I hate that we all called it too 😭

It's bad enough getting them matching shirts for a holiday you weren't invited to, but then to get one yourself??? It's too much. It's too much.
Because you know, Tom and co will NEVER wear them again.
He really wanted an invite didn’t he?
You know, the week he was ill but really booked off in hopes of a call.

Woah!!
Jason is this you?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Had to make an account, I’m too invested 😂 new tattoo dedicated to Carrie?? Although it does look very smudged haha View attachment 1704211
Strange, it's really just that one frame - no other sign of it so could it be an odd shadow? I'm sure there will be plenty of speculation on what it could possibly be if it is a new tat lol

Reactions: 1
What must his cast mates think...
i follow a load of the hamilton cast (past and present!) on insta and it is telling how little they interact with him 🤣 they’re an incredibly cool bunch in general though so i imagine that he just doesn’t vibe with them overall, even without this absolute insanity.

He's probably thinking about how hot his new girlfriend is, what they are going have for dinner and how many pages of the Kama Sutra they are going to get through this evening.

He won't be thinking about Joel in his knock off Disney 'Fletcher' t-shirt, eating his m&m's whist crying, drinking a Nespresso, listening to McFly and trying to cram his flacid cock into the cuddly toy Carrie touched whilst wrapping it.
this comment is a work of art.

Reactions: 16
Strange, it's really just that one frame - no other sign of it so could it be an odd shadow? I'm sure there will be plenty of speculation on what it could possibly be if it is a new tat lol
100% a new tattoo.. you can see the second skin they put on top

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
If he’s stressed about the first comment, he’s going to lose his tit over this one 😳
40DF74AE-FA1B-4ACC-933B-BECB9D90B04E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Please can I have some advice...

I left a comment on Joel's insta- not rude or unkind, but nor was I licking arse.

He blocked me, that's ok... I have access to my siblings account (they have died) Their account was set up completely separately to me, but that has been blocked too?
No idea how when it has completely different email, phone number etc to mine... ?

Is there any way of creating an account that is no way linked to current ones? (Obviously I thought my siblings would be separated)
Not necessarily to follow Joel (I can rely on here for updates on the toxic cringe fest) but I do like to keep areas of my life separated and I don't understand how those were linked!

Reactions: 2
Let’s face facts. He’s not sick. His ego is just bruised. He took these days off because he was hoping beyond hope to be invited on a Fletcher family vaca that was planned months before they were a thing.
If that really is the case (and let's be real, it may very well be), then he must have put in the weeks off quite a while ago, no? Maybe he surprised Carrie and she told him it was a family vacay, and then he decided to propose right before the trip and guilt-trip her for the entirety of it. Hence her presents extravaganza

Reactions: 3
Honestly I’ve been off today so haven’t caught up fully until now but oh my god oh my god this whole thing makes me feel psychically ill

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.