Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that we as a society moved on too quickly from Joel‘s reason for getting them the shirts/putting one on himself: so he wouldn’t be “fully left out“. That was such an asshole thing to say. But I get it, he's given us way too much material this week, what’s one more red flag? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Dear Joel,

Here's how your future wife looks when she's actually in love and obsessed ;)

The difference is outstanding, you can see the regret in her face In the absolute cringe Tiktok video he posted
He absolutely makes me wanna sew my vagina up and join a life of celibacy.... pirahna I can't even 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What's more interesting is the person that posted that picture outing the new page only seems to post on the Carrie thread and turned up just after the relationship was outed.
If you click on a username you can see when they made the account and they’ve been here since 2020 but you’ve conveniently only been here since October 15, 2022 👀

I’m kidding, I’m not accusing you but don’t doubt Joel either has an account or this page bookmarked at the very least.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So do we think she's going to take on his last name --per joint Instagram page?

Or be the performative "feminist" she claims and keep her own last name, knowing her fame and offers have been on the back of (Tom) Fletcher and wouldn't be as recognizable at Montague.
Her whole identity is CHF
Joel will want her to take his name so his name becomes big

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What's more interesting is the person that posted that picture outing the new page only seems to post on the Carrie thread and turned up just after the relationship was outed.
To be honesty Carrie's threads are moving soooooo fast that you don't have time to post on any other threads anymore...TATTLE.life will soon be renamed CARRIE.life or the MONTAGUE. life 🤣🤣🤣

Here is the latest picture of Joel after announcing leaking and milking his engagement to Carrie...

What a 🤡😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm going to try and cobble together a more detailed timeline of this relationship.

4th April: Carrie's "honesty hour" IG post about dealing with heartbreak, life being thrown off track, being triggered by Cinderella.
3rd May: Carrie and Joel's first date to the cinema - cue "cutesy" cartoon stories from both implying a first kiss.
8th May: Joel announces Carrie is his girlfriend on his Instagram, they go Facebook official.
9th May: Carrie confirms the relationship on her Instagram with a selfie captioned "All the universes" (is this the day she got the tattoo?). Also implies they had said "I love you" at this point.
~15th July: First couple's holiday to Croatia.
19th July: asscrack
21st October: Joel proposes, seemingly publicly, the day before her 30th birthday.
22nd October: Carrie's 30th birthday. Engagement is leaked on Instagram (by Joel)
25th October: Carrie publically confirms engagement on Instagram. Joel publically confirms he is a child who requires 12 presents to keep his 12 day tantrum at bay whilst Carrie is away (#12DaysOfCringemas)
5th November: Carrie returns from her holiday. Joel returns to work, resumes life after their "mini-hiatus", does a half hour live video about how he won't be talking about the engagement (whilst exclusively talking about the engagement), confirms they are already livng together, and launches a Instagram for "THE MONTAGUE'''S".

What have I missed? 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
Dear Joel,

Not gonna lie, I’d consider myself as one of Carrie's harshest critics (although I’m mostly quiet on here and enjoy laughing with you guys), but it does make me kind of sad to see how happy she looked around Oli all the time while now she is… to be honest, I don’t know what’s wrong with her nowadays. The difference is astounding and tragic, really.

Reactions: 52
I'm going to try and cobble together a more detailed timeline of this relationship.

4th April: Carrie's "honesty hour" IG post about dealing with heartbreak, life being thrown off track, being triggered by Cinderella.
3rd May: Carrie and Joel's first date to the cinema - cue "cutesy" cartoon stories from both implying a first kiss.
8th May: Joel announces Carrie is his girlfriend on his Instagram, they go Facebook official.
9th May: Carrie confirms the relationship on her Instagram with a selfie captioned "All the universes" (is this the day she got the tattoo?). Also implies they had said "I love you" at this point.
~15th July: First couple's holiday to Croatia.
19th July: asscrack
21st October: Joel proposes, seemingly publicly, the day before her 30th birthday.
22nd October: Carrie's 30th birthday. Engagement is leaked on Instagram (by Joel)
25th October: Carrie publically confirms engagement on Instagram. Joel publically confirms he is a child who requires 12 presents to keep his 12 day tantrum at bay whilst Carrie is away (#12DaysOfCringemas)
5th November: Carrie returns from her holiday. Joel returns to work, resumes life after their "mini-hiatus", does a half hour live video about how he won't be talking about the engagement (whilst exclusively talking about the engagement), confirms they are already livng together, and launches a Instagram for "THE MONTAGUE'''S".

What have I missed? 🙈
Wait… does that mean Carrie got the universe tattoo LESS THAN A WEEK after their first date?? Jesus wept they’re both as bad as each other

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I have food ordered for 21:30 and my mission for the night is put my son to bed, have the takeaway and catchup on the tit show. Who needs Netflix when this car crash exists? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You’d think that tattoo is something you’d want to get together with your fiancée. But instead he went and got it alone while she’s away like a madman. I’ve said it before but I genuinely can’t believe how unhinged he seems

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wondering if that new joint Instagram profile was created with the plan of trying to get gifted things/find sponsors for their upcoming wedding...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Surprised he put the picture on the shop insta of them in their TShirts, As I know Carrie's Mum doesnt like having her photo up.
I know Tom etc posted it but their her family

Reactions: 5
Dear Joel,

THIS!! This! This! This! I always absolutely loved seeing Carrie and Oli together. She was so very clearly BESOTTED with him. Her entire body blushed and she smiled like a Cheshire Cat even 5 years into their relationship. You could literally feel the love she has for him through your devices. I’ve not felt that even a little bit at all with her and Joel. How he can’t see that baffles me 😂 she even looks at Scott with more love than she does her “future husband”. It’s such a car crash…

• Haha
Reactions: 48
If you are a tattler in these new followers I would unfollow, they haven't announced the page yet, the only people that know about it are us tattle trolls (and C&J) you are outing your identity IMO.
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if some superfans found it... who are now ~tragically~ gonna get the swift block

Reactions: 3
Hahahahhahaaaaa

Already looking forward to us celebrating the first anniversary of that legendary day. Only question is, will the Montagues (sorry, the Montague's) still be together July 2023? :D
Putting down my prediction that the wedding will be on the anniversary. Although looks like that’s a Wednesday in 2023 so probs a long shot.

THIS!! This! This! This! I always absolutely loved seeing Carrie and Oli together. She was so very clearly BESOTTED with him. Her entire body blushed and she smiled like a Cheshire Cat even 5 years into their relationship. You could literally feel the love she has for him through your devices. I’ve not felt that even a little bit at all with her and Joel. How he can’t see that baffles me 😂 she even looks at Scott with more love than she does her “future husband”. It’s such a car crash…
Yeah like we can say what we want about them being mismatched / her clearly caring more than he did / etc. But at the end of the day they did have a connection that was fostered over 5 years. Even if the romantic spark went out, they still knew and cared for each other in a way that grew over time, rather than jumping into married on the first date.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
To be honesty Carrie's threads are moving soooooo fast that you don't have time to post on any other threads anymore...TATTLE.life will soon be renamed CARRIE.life or the MONTAGUE. life 🤣🤣🤣

Here is the latest picture of Joel after announcing leaking and milking his engagement to Carrie...

What a 🤡😂😂
Don't even joke 🤣 their new Web page Montague.life will be going live tomorrow past predictions are anything to go by 😅

• Haha
After 20 years in the game, Tom should be able to spot someone who is exploiting him/his family for money/fame. Why isn't he saying anything

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.