Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’ve seen him on a monday so yes i think he does.

kg doesn’t really have an alternate so i think he’s on every night barring leave or when his beautiful fiancée is on holiday and he has a breakdown.
Oh we had a different guy last month. Joel must’ve been on leave then. The other guy was hilarious.

Ugh I’m gonna be sat close enough to see his spit too ☹

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
That latest video post, she is trolling us. Grow up Carrie, haven’t you got a man baby to feed?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
reminded me too much of someone we know

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh we had a different guy last month. Joel must’ve been on leave then. The other guy was hilarious.

he’s the weakest of the current king george options imo (and that’s ignoring how crazy he is) - the main understudy (barney, i think?) is great.

i’ll check the west end understudies twitter and see if you’re in luck though!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Carrie no one is jealous of your ogre fiancé. He's a walking red flag. Good luck trying to get out when you change your mind

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Honestly I'm not surprised Oliver dumped her.

We only see a very small snippet of her sparky and bully like attitude, it makes you wonder what she is really like underneath the social media/theatre glare

I have no doubts he loved her at some point but honestly, her attitude and general personality just absolutely stinks

I can't imagine what she was like to live with and being in an relationship with

I'm actually glad Oliver left and seems very happy with his new girlfriend.

I don't wish unhappiness on anyone but Carrie has an ego the size of the universe and honestly, her attitude is disgusting. Her and Joel are two peas who absolutely deserve each other at this point

Reactions: 35
That latest video post, she is trolling us. Grow up Carrie, haven’t you got a man baby to feed?
I unblocked her (yeah I have her blocked, so she doesn't show up anywhere on IG for me) to have a look.

Where do I request compensation?!

VOM.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It must've touched a nerve. If she was really secure in the relationship, comments from randoms that don't know her wouldn't bother her.

Reactions: 53
His proposal will have likely been talked about and discussed and planned together. Why does everyone think she doesn’t know what’s going on? I imagine the only surprise of the whole proposal was the date. Probably a couple of months after she wanted it.
This. She told him she wanted to get engaged/married by thirty, he proposed when she was still 29. Also, all those posts about 30 being a turning point or whatever - I think she knew he was going to propose, so now she can talk about how turning 30 really was such a milestone for her 🙄

Reactions: 12

you don’t appear to be in luck :( he’s only on stage for ten minutes though you’ll be fine. just don’t think about the tattoo 🤣

enjoy the show 💙

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honest to god I do not understand how Carrie has survived so long in the MT and YouTube world when she cannot for the life of her take anything other than someone licking her arse!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm very grateful to have friends and family who would kidnap me before they let me marrry that 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have a friend who has worked with Carrie on a couple of shows, and is currently working in the West End, I don't know anything about an intervention, but I bought up the subject of Carrie and Joel when I spoke to them yesterday, and the Tatler that said a few posts back that the West End is saying WTF! is spot on. Apparently that's exactly what they are saying, they are becoming a bit of a laughing stock after the 12 days of Joelmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.