Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:

12 days of Joelmas puke
Joel has an Etsy store and made shirts for everyone in the Fletcher family
Joel got a massive arm tattoo saying "I love you in every universe" cringe
Joel made a joint Montague Instagram for them
Carrie should be home now in the UK Girl RUN

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Family t-shirts, plus one. Carrie's holiday called a "hiatus". Joel's brand new Disney-lettered tattoo. 12 days of Joel. Engaged after about 24 weeks. The new fanpage on instagram for the 'soon to be married Montagues'. And that's just the last couple of weeks.

Get following, guys! https://www.instagram.com/allthingsmontague/

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Recap:

- Joel has created a new Instagram "allthingsmontegue"

- Joel confirmed they got engaged on 21 Oct, meaning they were together for a whole 24 weeks

- Joel got the Fletchers matching t-shirts to wear on holiday (from the Etsy store he runs that has a creepy folder dedicated to Carrie). He made a t-shirt for himself so he wasn't left out and then uploaded photoshopped images of him next to the Fletchers holiday photos

- Joel spent the entire holiday crying on Instagram opening toys

- he also got a tattoo for her, 6 months into the relationship

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Odds on him having also bought her a "welcome home" gift?
Gotta be honest, I didn't think it'd be a tattoo. I wonder what else he got her. He's definitely just going to continue love-bombing her, showering her in gifts, and self-inserting himself into every aspect of her life.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
i was super busy recently so i spent last night scrolling the entirety of the last thread and wow, i didn’t think it could get worse but it DID. why did he get such a massive tattoo in an odd spot? the font is so ugly and it’s corny.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wait, so they definitely got engaged on 21st October? A day before she turned 30.

No wonder she's over the moon - she wanted to be engaged by 30, and she got proposed to the day before. Never mind the fact she's only been with the guy for 24 weeks. Never mind the fact she wasn't over her ex and her old relationship yet. Never mind the fact they'd only had one holiday together (and that was spent literally on their phones, creating IG reels, having arguments in online comments, etc). Never mind the fact they've been working and have therefore not actually spent much time together, privately. Never mind the 137 red flags and the love-bombing.

It makes me wonder... if Carrie and Joel had got together later, say, in June or July... would he still have proposed on 21st October regardless, knowing that was her 'dream'? That's very worrying if so.

Sidenote: it's quite fitting that the new instagram abbreviates to 'ATM' since that's basically what she is to him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
i saw hamilton today - joel was actually excellent, he’s such a good comedic actor and has a great voice. of course i would have enjoyed his scenes a lot more if i didn’t know he was an absolute maniac

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 122
So they want to keep lots of aspects of their relationship private but they've made an Instagram account. Idk it just isn't adding up in my head

• Haha
Reactions: 51
This is like a pile up on the M6. I shouldn’t look for fear of what I might see but my eyes are automatically drawn to the horror.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
The sheer amount of exclamation marks he uses worries me. Someone ration him please, you don't need that many!!! We get the point!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The sheer amount of exclamation marks he uses worries me. Someone ration him please, you don't need that many!!! We get the point!!!!!
But how else will he showcase the fact that he's so proud of his future wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can't believe he got a tattoo referencing their first date seeing a film that we are still in the same Oscars season of

• Haha
Reactions: 75
did anyone watch his whole live? anything interesting happen? (other than the horrific tattoo)

It's odd, it's such a juvenile thing to do. Someone in their 30s doing it is bizarre.

Both he and Carrie come across as emotionally immature and maybe underdeveloped in that aspect

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also he's sticking with the story that he was ill??? He was saying that he's "still fighting" his illness?? But he took off the 12 days Carrie was away? Does he think we're that stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 37
did anyone watch his whole live? anything interesting happen? (other than the horrific tattoo)
A few of us were commenting in real time as the live was happening, but basically:

-Confirmed got engaged on the 21st. There was a 'lot of organisation' and 'lots of people involved' whatever that means
-He does live with her
-Scott helped with the ring (gave advice on what Joel already wanted to pick)
-Begged for freebie tickets to Disney Asia & Anaheim. He literally said (verbatim) 'If anyone has any hookups, let us know'
-Basically wanted to propose to Carrie straight away
-Confirmed the tacky tshirt etsy store is his and a mate that they started during covid
-Confirmed and showed the tattoo
-May or may not talk about how they met
-May or may not talk about the proposal
-Says he loves Scott as he's known him for 5/6 years
-Says he hopes he gets on w/ Tom and Gi although they haven't spent much time together
-Says Shrek and Fiona will be great casting for them (as well as Audrey & Seymour, Todd & Lovett, Baker & Baker's Wife)
-Will def buy a house with Carrie in the future but doesn't know where
-Wants to go to WDW with Carrie before they have kids cos it turns into the kid's experience then

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.