Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alice_Taylorx

Gonna link this here again...

"And then I had the funny thought, Tom...that siblings don't really often like to watch their siblings kiss other people. In fact I don't even think that's specific to siblings, whenever any member of your family or one of your friends kisses their partner...you kind of turn away. Because you feel like that's an intimate moment that you're intruding on if you just stand and watch."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Alice_Taylorx

089.png
080.png

Vacation with her family vs a romantic getaway with her 2 month "soulmate" a week later...can she really not see how obvious her real emotions are behind her eyes/expressions? Is she really prepared for a lifetime of this because she couldn't stand being single for a single year?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

flyingfish93

Bet she'll be FUMING that Lauren Byrne (Cinderella understudy) has been cast as Miss Honey in Matilda, I'm sure that's one of Carrie's dream roles. What's she doing? Panto.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Ellie_Rose

Joel can be quite nasty behind that nice guy act, can’t he? Throwing out personal insults when these commenters are most likely teens who are significantly younger than him. To me it exudes insecurity. He doesn’t want others pointing out his creepiness as it risks Carrie potentially coming to her senses.

Reactions: 61