Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catqueen101

Her stories about the audition got me thinking, would it not be painfully awkward going to an audition knowing that if the panel happened to look you up on social media they would immediately find a photo of your buttcrack and videos of you snogging your boyfriend??
I do wonder do casting directors and producers and etc have a nosy at there casts social media, and that, obviously I know Disney definitely do it for there casts for west end and broadway and that, like I can’t believe she gotten all these parts and still posts all the shit with her boyfriend same goes to Joel bloody hell

jezebel_scot

Apologies if this has been said and I’ve missed it but I’m curious - how does Joel know Bradley as I can’t think of any shoes they’ve been in together. Seems like he was an usher. Maybe at drama school together?
And why is Carrie not at the wedding with him, especially as she was in a show with Bradley?

kev1974

VIP Member
It looks like she has started rehearsals for Caucasian Chalk Circle (or maybe at least learning the score), which is why she can't go?
And let's face it she pretty much spent the whole of July on holiday 😂
Well yeah, I've seen what she's posted, but it's over two months away, I doubt it's full time taking over every day and weekend just yet!