Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
side note...I joked that the Tattler who first reported they "spotted Carrie with an older man" out on the streets was Carrie rushing to make noise about the fact that she was dating Joel bc they weren't official yet, and yet that user made only those comments and never posted again lol
Surely she didn’t…….?!?!?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
side note...I joked that the Tattler who first reported they "spotted Carrie with an older man" out on the streets was Carrie rushing to make noise about the fact that she was dating Joel bc they weren't official yet, and yet that user made only those comments and never posted again lol
If I recall correctly, in her 'all i know now' book, she said that she absolutely loved it when people were speculating whether her and Alex Day were a thing. And we know that she's also unsuccessfully participated in forum gossip too - so I wouldn't be surprised. It's just funny that Goyle was described as an 'older man' :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Surely she didn’t…….?!?!?
89080.png

I'm not even going to include their username as people have said before, accusing accounts of being Carrie here is old...and I'm still not convinced it's even her, but it is extremely funny to imagine it's Carrie needing to spread the news the night she started dating Joel like it was some inside scoop lol.

This account only made three posts about spotting Joel and then dipped. Again, don't even really think it's her...just funny.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1446382
I'm not even going to include their username as people have said before, accusing accounts of being Carrie here is old...and I'm still not convinced it's even her, but it is extremely funny to imagine it's Carrie needing to spread the news the night she started dating Joel like it was some inside scoop lol.

This account only made three posts about spotting Joel and then dipped. Again, don't even really think it's her...just funny.
'this fella looked like a man'... lol wut

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Okay so far we have
-Carrie said she slide into his dms and
-Carrie then said they reconnected at a stage door when they both saw a show
-Proof He slide into comments?
-Tattle “insider” saying they have been dating since April
-Joel and Carrie both saying they have dating since May.

Seems Joel and Oliver do have something in common, Carrie keeps changing how the relationship started.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1446382

The more you think about it, the odds of a tattler being in the right place at the exact right time to spot that and then come back to post would be slim?
Also, if it was a hopeful then surely they’d have just jumped up her backside on twitter or Insta about it all? Who knows, how bizarre!

Reactions: 18
View attachment 1446382

What if it wasn’t Carrie, but Joel… on brand if you ask me!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Crabby Goyle and the feedback of
View attachment 1446382

New conspiracy: Goyle posted it so he could speed up the process of calling Carrie Hope Fletcher his girlfriend.

• Haha
Well in the past few months we’ve had a few new members claiming all kinds of stuff and then disappearing. My favorite was the one who claimed that “everybody“ thinks Carrie is lovely and that they all (whoever they referred to) hated Oliver and that it was common knowledge that he had cheated on her. Wasn’t it that user who also said that Carrie had auditioned for Olaf in Frozen? That was probably the only true thing in that post 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Crabbie, Goyle and the Half Butt Prints
Crabbie, Goyle and the Prisoner of Instagram

edit;
NGL m very curious to book tickets to the upcoming Hamilton/plays/pantos just to see how they end up but also don't fancy dropping £££ on them😭😭

• Haha
I absolutely love that the Goyle thing has stuck. This might be my finest moment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Throwing in my two cents on her q&a answer about their relationship:

It’s absolutely normal when you’re looking for a serious relationship to have a talk with the other person about important things like marriage, kids, etc., especially when you’re past 30 and want these things (I am a very reliable source on this😅).

BUT!! The way that Carrie phrased that answer, and with how they’ve been acting, it’s as if they on their very first date decided ‘this is going to be IT for us! We’re going to get married,have kids, and live the rest of our lives together, so let’s start NOW!GO GO GO!!’ And that’s why they’re throwing themselves into this like over-crazed teenagers, because they’ve already ‘decided’ that since they want the same things, and probably quite soon, they ARE and are GOING TO BE plunged into happiness forever and ever, with all their Disney-names kids…

Normal people our age just have a quick conversation about whether or not the other person sees something like that in their future, and then if the answer is somewhat satisfactory, keeps on dating them and actually, you know, get to KNOW them and perhaps be lucky enough to fall in love. Not just decide that we already are, because we want the same things..

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.