Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title thanks to @awkwardjellyfish

Previous thread here.

Previously: Carrie and Joel went on holiday for a week, and spent most of it sharing it with us. This included nudes, reels of them kissing, repost-ception, Carrie sliding into someone's DMs, her and Joel actively leaving comments for each other on Instagram, Joel in pink speedos, and general ick.

Also, Carrie is doing panto now. (Oh yes she is!)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I cannot get over the song choice. He's so so KEEN to tell everybody he's getting his dick away.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
As the Cheeks Part
by Carrie Hope Wretcher and Joel the Ick

Chapter 3: "Sun, Shrimps, Speedos and Soulmates"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have never, in all my days on social media, had such intense secondhand embarrassment 😩 I don’t mind the kiss on the cheek clips bit the snog?!! Are we 12 in the school playground again?!
I’d be absolutely mortified if my husband posted that. Joel may as well put the sex tape out there, it’s bloody clear they made one 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Gonna link this here again...

"And then I had the funny thought, Tom...that siblings don't really often like to watch their siblings kiss other people. In fact I don't even think that's specific to siblings, whenever any member of your family or one of your friends kisses their partner...you kind of turn away. Because you feel like that's an intimate moment that you're intruding on if you just stand and watch."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
As others have said it was bad enough when I watched it on silent BUT THE SONG. I genuinely felt my soul leave my body. He’s 35...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Do they earnestly think this is romantic? If I posted something like that my friends and coworkers would be laughing and cringing at me behind my back like there's no tomorrow. What do their professional colleagues think? Do superfans even want this? Who wants this???

Reactions: 24
I have never, in all my days on social media, had such intense secondhand embarrassment 😩 I don’t mind the kiss on the cheek clips bit the snog?!! Are we 12 in the school playground again?!
I’d be absolutely mortified if my husband posted that. Joel may as well put the sex tape out there, it’s bloody clear they made one 😂
Let’s be honest, their sex tape would just be Joel flopping around on top for 3 minutes before bursting into tears 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Gonna link this here again...

"And then I had the funny thought, Tom...that siblings don't really often like to watch their siblings kiss other people. In fact I don't even think that's specific to siblings, whenever any member of your family or one of your friends kisses their partner...you kind of turn away. Because you feel like that's an intimate moment that you're intruding on if you just stand and watch."
Christ she genuinely used to be quite endearing didn’t she? She seems so much better here. It’s so sad to see how she’s spiralled.

Reactions: 19
Do you think he has a secret creep book where he writes all these ideas?

"Get clip of carrie walking to me, another with our drinks, 3 more kissing... set to Craig David so I can tell everyone I'm not the 40yr old virgin.."

She doesn't even look that in to the kiss, her kisses/face sucking with her co-stars have been more convincing. Bet Oliver is pissing himself at her, sadly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
God I just ran here after watching that reel....honestly, who wants to watch someone else kiss, especially those two 🤮

Reactions: 4
jesus that video was so much worse than the ed sheeran one and I don’t know how that’s even possible

Reactions: 5
So apparently Carrie and The Ick have been on holiday …

jeez. I don’t think I uploaded this many pics and videos to Instagram all year

also, has any found Joel’s lips Yey? They appear to be missing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
me thinking that after Carrie's silence regarding Joel in WDW she's gonna dump him🤡🤡 I still cling onto hope that she will in the not too distant future, I don't wish heartbreak on anyone but Joel's use of social media is completely disgusting and cringe, if you really love someone you wouldn't be so desperate to showcase every second you spend with them to the world

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just can’t for the life of me figure out why he feels the need to brag about bleeping Carrie, you aren't special Joel…she’s had sex before 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let’s hope for a hot co-star somewhere among the panto cast so that as soon as rehearsals start, this whole Joel business will be over

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.