Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The motivation for putting a video like todays up about her audition is to make excuses for herself in the future. When her minions are wondering why she hasn’t got anything new to announce / what happened to the role, she can explain she had a bad day. Not that she didn’t get it because she is tit and a reputational risk to a production company.

Reactions: 14
I did quite enjoy the new reel until *that* moment...Why on Earth would anybody film themselves snogging the face off their partner in such a manner and post it on the Internet 🤣🤮 Good grief this is cringe 🤣🤮
A simple kissing shot can be sweet and romantic but a video is a bit much for me 🤣🤮
The way he’s just got his hands on her waist rather than around and the way he’s bending his head 🤣🤣

It’s giving year seven school disco

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I did quite enjoy the new reel until *that* moment...Why on Earth would anybody film themselves snogging the face off their partner in such a manner and post it on the Internet 🤣🤮 Good grief this is cringe 🤣🤮
A simple kissing shot can be sweet and romantic but a video is a bit much for me 🤣🤮
My face during this reel went something like

😊😊😕😬🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t find this reel anywhere, but honestly, by the looks of it, I’m slightly relieved

Reactions: 3
I swear Joel films these kissing videos so he can improve his makeout skillz, like when footballers watch footage of the match they played.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Was ruminating on the Oliver 'subtle dig' posts; tbh, if he was so happy, and so content, he wouldn't feel the need to make even the slightest of digs. We say it all the time about Carrie and her...well, whatever this show is she's performing with Joel. Oliver's comments may have been easier to deny in terms of their meaning, but we all know they are sly little digs. Just because everyone keeps saying how lucky he is to be out of it, how he clearly doesn't care, yadda yadda....well, he clearly cares enough to post about it a bit - I don't think he's completely devoid of emotion when it comes to Carrie.

Reactions: 14
Okay yea this is from a few threads back but I don't think Oliver not responding to Carrie in vlog = indifferent cold ignoring man lol. I'm sure half the time it was hard for him to tell if she was talking to him or narrating for the Internet. Also he was clearly very uncomfortable being filmed lol so wouldn't want to react live. I'd feel the same way if someone was filming my every move and I had no say over what gets edited in - I'd just stay quiet

Reactions: 19
Was ruminating on the Oliver 'subtle dig' posts; tbh, if he was so happy, and so content, he wouldn't feel the need to make even the slightest of digs. We say it all the time about Carrie and her...well, whatever this show is she's performing with Joel. Oliver's comments may have been easier to deny in terms of their meaning, but we all know they are sly little digs. Just because everyone keeps saying how lucky he is to be out of it, how he clearly doesn't care, yadda yadda....well, he clearly cares enough to post about it a bit - I don't think he's completely devoid of emotion when it comes to Carrie.
Yeah he could have easily said 'I like to think I have a good balance and like where I'm at' and leave it at that. Maybe he wasn't thinking when he wrote it? Maybe he was indeed having a very subtle dig. But tbh I think it was more like a 'hey Joel, I know you're watching my stories - maybe chill out a bit yeah?' kinda message than a malicious one aimed at Carrie.

Reactions: 10
Yeah he could have easily said 'I like to think I have a good balance and like where I'm at' and leave it at that. Maybe he wasn't thinking when he wrote it? Maybe he was indeed having a very subtle dig. But tbh I think it was more like a 'hey Joel, I know you're watching my stories - maybe chill out a bit yeah?' kinda message than a malicious one aimed at Carrie.
I see no issue with Oliver making a dig in that way tbh, I don't even see it as a dig at Joel I see it as maybe an expression of the frustration of being around someone for 5 years who filmed and narrated your every move, to the point where the videos constantly had you saying "why are you filming me" in them

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Okay yea this is from a few threads back but I don't think Oliver not responding to Carrie in vlog = indifferent cold ignoring man lol. I'm sure half the time it was hard for him to tell if she was talking to him or narrating for the Internet. Also he was clearly very uncomfortable being filmed lol so wouldn't want to react live. I'd feel the same way if someone was filming my every move and I had no say over what gets edited in - I'd just stay quiet
I would have hoped that staying quiet in a vlog is a bit like playing dead against a predator. Eventually they'd give up and move on lol. But apparently Carrie didn't get the many, many hints.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just going back to Joel being on holiday again, he could be flying out for Bradley Jaden's wedding. That's happening somewhere either today or tomorrow, and he was at the stag do 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Joel is the kind of person that would watch Oliver's story as soon as it goes up

I see no issue with Oliver making a dig in that way tbh, I don't even see it as a dig at Joel I see it as maybe an expression of the frustration of being around someone for 5 years who filmed and narrated your every move, to the point where the videos constantly had you saying "why are you filming me" in them
Could also be his way of saying he doesn't care that he's losing followers from the break up because social media isn't his entire life unlike Carrie

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.