Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way he’s acting in those comments is genuinely concerning for a man of 35 who is somewhat of a ‘public figure’, why can’t he just ignore them?? Carrie and Joel’s whole shtick is live your life how you want etc. and yet they seem incredibly concerned by how other people perceive them… Does he ever respond to the people who praise him?? The constant fans claiming how much they love their love story and adore their PDA?? No, it’s the abundance (2 comments) of negativity, which, as mentioned, could just silently be deleted, but he has to make a big dramatic show of himself with childish comebacks. How cringey 😬
I just can't believe he's acting like this as a 35-year-old grown-ass man whilst being in one of the most famous shows on the west end. As an actor, your social media presence is important if you choose to put yourself out there, fighting in comment sections and posting sex montages is such an odd choice profesionally

Reactions: 19
I’m genuinely surprised the Hamilton higher ups haven’t had a word with him about his social media presence. I can’t imagine they’d be happy with the way he’s “clapping back” at fans. Compare him to anyone else in the cast like Shan Ako or Trevor Dion Nicholas and he’s shockingly unprofessional

Reactions: 14
Now you have me worried that Joe "likes her better without all that stuff" and she goes without makeup and glasses for him. She has said several times how much she loves makeup.
To be fair, they were on a beach holiday and if I go on a holiday like that just to lounge in the sun, I rarely wear makeup, way too hot for that :) I don't think we need to worry too much over Carrie changing herself for a man

Reactions: 9
I’m genuinely surprised the Hamilton higher ups haven’t had a word with him about his social media presence. I can’t imagine they’d be happy with the way he’s “clapping back” at fans. Compare him to anyone else in the cast like Shan Ako or Trevor Dion Nicholas and he’s shockingly unprofessional
This is so true for both of them. I don’t think Joel is coming across particularly nicely but I’m staggered his agent hasn’t got the sense to tell him to knock it off. He’s clearly worked hard for his career and is now blowing his reputation to pieces within a week. It’s honestly mind blowingly short-sighted. I get that Carrie probably sees it through a YouTube POV but I don’t understand him at all!!

Reactions: 20
The Hamilton higher ups should've had a word when Joel was begging for free sweets. You never know if a disgruntled fan with bad intentions will send in food laced with something like weed or laxatives, and it'll take out half the cast. It was very irresponsible for him to beg

Reactions: 22
not even a like for all the positive comments but a full scale argument for the 2 negative ones? he’s actually pissing me off now tbh. he and carrie are exactly the same over criticism and it’s dangerous for them both to be validating each other over their fights on social media - they’ll both become even more insufferable

• Heart
Reactions: 35
not even a like for all the positive comments but a full scale argument for the 2 negative ones? he’s actually pissing me off now tbh. he and carrie are exactly the same over criticism and it’s dangerous for them both to be validating each other over their fights on social media - they’ll both become even more insufferable
It just shows where their priorities lie, they truly can't handle even the slightest bit of criticism. I will never understand why they don't just delete the two negative ones and move on

Reactions: 11
This honestly says is all to me. Just because you want the same things in life, Carrie, doesn’t mean that you’re good for each other or that you’ll be happy together
She's also basically admitting that she ignored big differences in the hope that the other person would change their mind.

Reactions: 27
I know we always say she sends these questions herself, but WOW Carrie, you're not even being subtle anymore :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Anyone else notice that this q&a is a lot slower than previous? I’d wonder if she’s having to sift through a lot of q’s about Joel and their “living out loud” being too much?

The Hamilton higher ups should've had a word when Joel was begging for free sweets. You never know if a disgruntled fan with bad intentions will send in food laced with something like weed or laxatives, and it'll take out half the cast. It was very irresponsible for him to beg
In all honesty do theatre companies really have a strict social media policy?
Carrie didn't seem to get any discipline for her poor behaviour during Cinderella.
Rodney was still cast in Frozen despite his unprofessional posts.

It is frustrating to see because if they were in any other industry this kind of thing would not be tolerated

Reactions: 10
She definitely sent that question to herself because that’s exactly, word for word, what she said to me about her relationship with Joel😂
Haha yes, you can absolutely tell that she wrote that one, it's classic Carrie. If a fan had sent that question, her answer would have been much less "thoughtful" :D

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.