Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie must be confused about sight singing or whatever it’s called, there’s no way she can’t read music I learnt it in primary school when I played the recorder (yes I’m very cool!) but I can’t just look at it and play. She has been in lots of musicals there is no way she can’t
Yeah after that essay I’m pretty sure she can read music but not sight read/ sight sing.

View attachment 1457833

Surely she needs to update her headshot? 🙄 Her hair is totally different now
Yes but she looks baby faced in this one not like a 45 year old ‘I want to speak to your manager’ type so probably wants to use it as long as possible.

it is up to her to supply the shots so it is interesting she’s using this one.

Can you imagine Joel & Carrie in a show or concert together 😬 They would become even more insufferable. I'd rather watch paint dry.

Also it's all about body neutrality now, keep up Joel...
And people used to say Oliver was using Carrie as a step up.... it was never vocalised with Oli - looks like Joel’s got a five year plan!

If you get the opportunity to appear on Broadway you take it. A 3 month relationship shouldn't be the deciding factor. Unless Carrie is super jealous, doing nothing but panto and makes him stay.
Performances on Broadway are NEXT LEVEL. Both of them would be savaged

We really don’t want a separate Joel thread. The two of them have morphed into the SAME person. I cba to follow a separate thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
I'll keep my comments here. Cba with a seperate thread (sorry). Most of my Joel ick complaints circle back to Carrie in some way or another anyway.

Reactions: 43
I don’t think Joel needs his own thread he’s a nobody without Carrie, all his content and annoyances involve her and that is just stroking his ego

Reactions: 48
Did I misread earlier or did Carrie seriously say she’s not old enough to play Jenna in Waitress? She does realise Lucie Jones played her at 28 and looks 10 years younger than Carrie does, right? 😂 I’m just grateful they saved us from having to hear her awful southern American accent
If Carrie geniunely thinks she looks young for her age I would like to see the mirror she’s looking in… I geniunely think she looks much older than her age most of the time

I’m 30 and I was completely in love with him back in the day. Went to a HMV signing and trembled with nerves when I got to meet him. Tragic looking back, but alas it was before I knew better.
No judgement I remember seeing his twilight videos and thinking he was the funniest person lol

Reactions: 10
If Carrie geniunely thinks she looks young for her age I would like to see the mirror she’s looking in… I geniunely think she looks much older than her age most of the time

No judgement I remember seeing his twilight videos and thinking he was the funniest person lol
The thing is she actually has a young face without all the make up on imo but her hair, the glasses, heavy makeup and the way she dresses ages her massively.

Reactions: 16
Yes but she looks baby faced in this one not like a 45 year old ‘I want to speak to your manager’ type so probably wants to use it as long as possible.

it is up to her to supply the shots so it is interesting she’s using this one.

And people used to say Oliver was using Carrie as a step up.... it was never vocalised with Oli - looks like Joel’s got a five year plan!

Performances on Broadway are NEXT LEVEL. Both of them would be savaged

We really don’t want a separate Joel thread. The two of them have morphed into the SAME person. I cba to follow a separate thread.
She won't handle broadway very well, one crappy review and she'll get on the first plane home.

Reactions: 8
If you get the opportunity to appear on Broadway you take it. A 3 month relationship shouldn't be the deciding factor. Unless Carrie is super jealous, doing nothing but panto and makes him stay.
Even a long term relationship shouldn’t be the deciding factor. Me and my boyfriend did a stretch of long distance a few years ago when I got a great work opportunity, and he of course was happy for me and supportive. I understand that if you’re in a relationship you have to keep the other person in mind, but surely you wouldn’t pass up on an opportunity to do Broadway to be in a relationship?? It’s crazy how codependent they already are,

Reactions: 24
Even a long term relationship shouldn’t be the deciding factor. Me and my boyfriend did a stretch of long distance a few years ago when I got a great work opportunity, and he of course was happy for me and supportive. I understand that if you’re in a relationship you have to keep the other person in mind, but surely you wouldn’t pass up on an opportunity to do Broadway to be in a relationship?? It’s crazy how codependent they already are,
Oh 100%! Unless young kids were in the picture then sure, I get it. I don't know if their relationship is codependent... more about everyone trying to keep Carrie happy. Even if that would mean sacrificing your own future and opportunities. I could totally imagine Carrie publicly seeming proud but internally seething if Goyle ever got to B'way. I unfortunately wouldn't put it past her to guilt trip him into turning it down if it were to ever miraculously happen. She seems like a super competitive person and always has to do better than others.

Reactions: 6
Has Joel been in a relationship before? He comes across very immature and new to relationships, Joel's "100% we are soulmates" comment feels a little sad because his 'soul mate' Carrie has said this about EVERY relationship she's ever had 🙊🙈

Reactions: 29
I wonder if he means "she's my sole mate" as in, like, she's his only mate :unsure:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Christ she genuinely used to be quite endearing didn’t she? She seems so much better here. It’s so sad to see how she’s spiralled.
Oh I used to live dear Carrie/Tom/gi. I forgot about the “today I look like this”. Used to love her in those days but gone off her since the heathers days.
Each time she appears on my feed there’s a new man. I liked her and Pete together. She and Oliver never really seemed suited IMO. Can’t really align her and the new guy as a couple.

Reactions: 8
Hilarious that after someone commented on here about Carrie not mentioning reading anymore, she posts that she’s just finished a book and is embarking on the next. I can’t understand why she feels the need to interact with us so much.
Also - fair call about keeping the Joel posts here rather than starting a separate thread. They are pretty much one person!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.